By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Finally Got A Wii U! <(^o^<)

toot1231 said:
Get 3D World NOW!!!!!

I'll be getting the 3D-less version once I hook up the console! :L
3D World and all other Wii U games will have to until after Mario Kart 8!

Around the Network
Shaunaka said:
zorg1000 said:
Shaunaka said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

1. He played it at the hands on events they had for E3 last year.

2. He has only played demos

3. He hasnt beaten any Wii U games

If he went to E3 then I'm assuming he's a journalist. If that's true then I feel his writing abilities are lacking.

I went to the E3 hands-on event at Best Buy stores across the U.S. and Canada, not E3 itself! And yeah I'm definitely not a journalist! xD

Einsam_Delphin said:
toot1231 said:
Get 3D World NOW!!!!!

3D World is amazing with a buddy have a friend come over when you get it. sit down and drink a beer or two (not too many might result in fight as the game is quite hard) and just sit back and enjoy the awesomeness.

the game filled me with the most memerable experiences ive played in years.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
toot1231 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
toot1231 said:
Get 3D World NOW!!!!!

3D World is amazing with a buddy have a friend come over when you get it. sit down and drink a beer or two (not too many might result in fight as the game is quite hard) and just sit back and enjoy the awesomeness.

the game filled me with the most memerable experiences ive played in years.

No need to tell me as I was one of the first people who knew it was an awesome game!

Einsam_Delphin said:

I went to the E3 hands-on event at Best Buy stores across the U.S. and Canada, not E3 itself! And yeah I'm definitely not a journalist! xD

Haha cool.

Enjoy your Wii U :)

Around the Network
Shaunaka said:
zorg1000 said:
Shaunaka said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Anywhos, the Gamepad looks and feels great! Plenty of room for my big hands, and the buttons are soft yet responsive! I also remember that the touchscreen worked very well aswell. Had no problems at all with it in that Pikmin game from Nintendo Land! (1)From my time with Mario Kart 8, the gyro thingy seems to work well enough, but hard to tell since I'm no longer used to using motion controls to play Mario Kart thanks to MK7. (2)I of course can't comment about the OS or it's multimedia features yet, and (3)I haven't fully played any of it's games yet either, so I guess that's all I can say for now! 

1. Where did you get to play Mario Kart 8 ?

2. You've used a Wii U a lot but haven't navigated the OS ?

3. You haven't played any of what's games !?

1. He played it at the hands on events they had for E3 last year.

2. He has only played demos

3. He hasnt beaten any Wii U games

If he went to E3 then I'm assuming he's a journalist. If that's true then I feel his writing abilities are lacking.

Nintendo had hands on events across America where u could play demos of E3 games.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Kewlness! I ♡ Wii U

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

Congrats. Its looking like a good year to own a wii u.

That's great news! Enjoy it! ^^

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Welcome to the dark side! We are delightfully evil! Congrats!!! HiberN81 add me!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto