By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Finally Got A Wii U! <(^o^<)

Don't forget to give Funky Barn a try! I heard it's a pretty good game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Congratulations!

Games you need to have:
1- SM3DW
2- Wind Waker HD
3- Wonderful 101
4- Pikmin 3
5- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Need a lot of time for this one)

Games you should try
1- ZombiU (An really awesome idea to use the gamepad in a survival/horror game) - There is a Demo on eShop
2- Nano Assault Neo - There is a Demo on eShop
3- Assassins Creed IV (really enjoyed this one, but the DLC is not coming any time soon)
4- Rayman Legends
5- Nintendoland (This is actually better than people think, but i woundn't pay full price for it)

Shaunaka said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Anywhos, the Gamepad looks and feels great! Plenty of room for my big hands, and the buttons are soft yet responsive! I also remember that the touchscreen worked very well aswell. Had no problems at all with it in that Pikmin game from Nintendo Land! (1)From my time with Mario Kart 8, the gyro thingy seems to work well enough, but hard to tell since I'm no longer used to using motion controls to play Mario Kart thanks to MK7. (2)I of course can't comment about the OS or it's multimedia features yet, and (3)I haven't fully played any of it's games yet either, so I guess that's all I can say for now! 

1. Where did you get to play Mario Kart 8 ?

2. You've used a Wii U a lot but haven't navigated the OS ?

3. You haven't played any of what's games !?

1. He played it at the hands on events they had for E3 last year.

2. He has only played demos

3. He hasnt beaten any Wii U games

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Just got done playing mario 3d world on my lazy boy couch with gamepad only (tv is far away I'm more nearsighted) and it's way better than what the wii was... The gamepad is great for those who like player in a reclined position and as an adult with a full time job it's great.

Get 3D World NOW!!!!!

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

Congrats! Now pick up 3DWorld, and be pleased.

It's just a hunch but... I think you really like Mario Kart 8.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Congrats! So far the Wii U has some good games to offer, but it's going to drop the bomb with Mario Kart 8. Enjoy

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

zorg1000 said:
Shaunaka said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Anywhos, the Gamepad looks and feels great! Plenty of room for my big hands, and the buttons are soft yet responsive! I also remember that the touchscreen worked very well aswell. Had no problems at all with it in that Pikmin game from Nintendo Land! (1)From my time with Mario Kart 8, the gyro thingy seems to work well enough, but hard to tell since I'm no longer used to using motion controls to play Mario Kart thanks to MK7. (2)I of course can't comment about the OS or it's multimedia features yet, and (3)I haven't fully played any of it's games yet either, so I guess that's all I can say for now! 

1. Where did you get to play Mario Kart 8 ?

2. You've used a Wii U a lot but haven't navigated the OS ?

3. You haven't played any of what's games !?

1. He played it at the hands on events they had for E3 last year.

2. He has only played demos

3. He hasnt beaten any Wii U games

If he went to E3 then I'm assuming he's a journalist. If that's true then I feel his writing abilities are lacking.

RealGamingExpert said:
Grats! You should also get DKCTF!
Sometimes i regret buying the console on release for 350€! :P

As long as you've been enjoying it since your purchase, you should have no regrets!