By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: "This year the most anticipated games will be exclusive to xbox"

^ Picard beat you to it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

@ Megalith: According to your si, MGS4 will take up 4 Blu-Ray discs

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Um, why is this even a topic? It's obviously going to depend on the types of games you like. Personally, there is no game that matches the MGS series in my book (well, the RE comes close). There is no way I could miss out on MGS4. That's why I got my PS3 and that's why the PS3 lineup is more interesting to me at the moment. But someone else is entitled to their own opinion that the XBox360 lineup looks better. To each his own, there's little point in arguing which has the better lineup.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Kill Zone 2 will be a HD version of its crap original Kill Zone. MGS4 and Resistance 2 are the only exclusives worth getting on PS3 this year. I intend to rent both games.

I smell hatred in this idea.... Hatred of a...... nevermind.

thekitchensink said:
@ Megalith: According to your si, MGS4 will take up 4 Blu-Ray discs

oh boy... LOL

Damn that would be a killing if it were true. XD  In DVD that's a massacre.

Around the Network
Captian_Twig said:
Torillian said:
Wow Kirby.....the "PS3 has no games" argument. That was SO 2007. Gawd get with the times.

Unless it was sarcasm, the Ps3 still has no games.

I agree with Picard in grasping my head and sighing in pure exasperation of the audacity of your claim.....I bite my thumb at you sir.....so nyah.

OT: every console could probably argue they have the best lineup for 08, and for their consumer base they're almost definitely right.

this thread was pointless from the start, but now its just a battle of personal opinions and trying to say yours is better than everyone else's.

and the only reason mgs4 and ssbb are so hyped right now is because of all there delays and being announced so early into there development.

Gears 2 is 10 months away i remember seeing the brawl trailer in 06

Here's a 360 game I'm excited about.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/854/854140p1.html

Heres a refreshing, upbeat opinion.

I am going for the hype.
Killzone 2 will be phenomenal
More online modes and features than Halo 3
Better graphics than crysis
More than 60 players online to trump Resistance 2.

The epic 50 million dollar game FTW!!!

(There is no sarcasm in this post, I am actually serious.)

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

@ultraslick, I like your thinking

Anyway, why does nobody think of inFamous or Haze as major exclusives. infamous is made by the people who made sly cooper, which was good. Haze is made by Free Radical, the studio behing TimeSplitters, so why does everyone assume it is going to be rubbish?

Also, there is always the chance of the Getaway, Eight Days and Afrika coming out this year. They could have kept everything secret, before showing them all again at E3, we can hope