By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: "This year the most anticipated games will be exclusive to xbox"

Amen to JGarret. I own a Wii and 360, one day a PS3 as well. But I refuse to accept that any on of the three consoles has a definitive quality lead over the other two in 2008. Both the 360 and Wii have some tremendous games this year, whereas most the PS3's big hitters are delayed, and Resistance and Killzone are follow ups to decent, not stellar and crappy games respectively.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Ha ha, all consoles fail this year. We all know the global economy will grind to halt on the release date of SPORE. 

^^Spore is coming to Wii, too

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

GeOW 2 will sell great because there are a lot of people owning a 360. But if MS will say that those anticipated games will boost more hardware sales, then they're lying through their teeth or so I think.

Or my sense of logic can be turned inside out if consumers be stupid to buy only a 360 and miss out a lot of up coming games. Well only numbers will show if I'm right.

Kill Zone 2 will be a HD version of its crap original Kill Zone. MGS4 and Resistance 2 are the only exclusives worth getting on PS3 this year. I intend to rent both games.

Around the Network

Since when is Brawl and Mario Kart Wii on the 360? I'm sorry, but Gears of War 2? Fable 2? Ninja Gaidan? Nowhere near Brawl's anticipation.

Torillian said:
Wow Kirby.....the "PS3 has no games" argument. That was SO 2007. Gawd get with the times.

Unless it was sarcasm, the Ps3 still has no games.

Captian_Twig said:
Torillian said:
Wow Kirby.....the "PS3 has no games" argument. That was SO 2007. Gawd get with the times.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

thekitchensink said:
^^Spore is coming to Wii, too
a spin-off, not the main version.

Captian_Twig said:
Torillian said:

SIGH...