By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KOTOR 3 XBOX ONE box art( Happy April Fools day!)

Game of the Century Actually meh.

Around the Network

Just rubbing in the salt that this franchise was killed due to dipshit CEOs

If not april fools... then

1) definitely not exclusive as EA won't be allowed to do that.

superchunk said:

If EA own the rights to the IP  then MS just has to pay EA alot of money to keep it exclusive to xbox one

So... Is the game all censored?

7.5/10

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
So... Is the game all censored?

7.5/10

Well i hope not. It would be disappointing disappointing if it were true and fans lie me would be pissed . According to my sources,, more to be revaled at E3. Guess we  have to wait :D

the2real4mafol said:
Nice blurry boxart!

It's the XBone version. It's can't do the crisp, clear 1080p

jajajajajaja

dane007 said:

Hey guys one of my sources, who wel isl connected in the gaming industry emailed me a leaked information aka KOTOR Xbox One  BOX art. According to my source,, he said "more will be revealed at E3 and that it carries on directly from KOTOR 2". He said hes not to sure which platform it will be on, but his sources has revealed that it may be an xbox one exclusive. According to him, the developer will be Obsidian . HOLY CRAP if its true! Kotor was my favourite gaming franchise on the original xbox . if true the internet will explode at E3!  i made it larger to have a better view. Sorry its not clear as thst what was given to me. Hes a very credible source :)

Well, this is false.

Bioware developed the code for KOTOR.
EA owns  Bioware and the rights to publish Star Wars games.
LucasArts owns the Star Wars IP.

I'll be back on April 2nd.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

dane007 said:
superchunk said:

If EA own the rights to the IP  then MS just has to pay EA alot of money to keep it exclusive to xbox one

If I'm not mistaken, EA is licensed by Disney to put out StarWars games and part of that is that they have to go to all platforms.