By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KOTOR 3 XBOX ONE box art( Happy April Fools day!)

This is April's Fools at its laziest.

Around the Network

Adinnieken --- Actually anything Starwars was sold to disney . If i not mistaken few years ago ,, George Lucas sold it to Disney. Hence the why i said its leaked Rumor and should be taken with a grain of salt :)

Just before it reaches 2nd of April in US and other coutnries,, would like to say APRIL FOOLS. i know i am late in some countries due to timezone. Congrats to those who knew it was fake ! and thanks for participating na dming it a fun thread :). For those who seemed like they got fooled by it,, well i couldn't resist not doing it hehe. I tried to make the image convincing using MS Paint .

@Binary Solo --- For me i wanted to do it right and if you are going to april fool people with a lie,, you better believe your lie ,, so that teh April fools joke becomes that much more believable lol.

dane007 said:
@Binary Solo --- For me i wanted to do it right and if you are going to april fool people with a lie,, you better believe your lie ,, so that teh April fools joke becomes that much more believable lol.

Nothing is believable on April Fool's dat

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

lol i know. Well some looked like they bought it or pretended to believe it . Its still fun to do and provides laughter if someone believes it :)