By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KOTOR 3 XBOX ONE box art( Happy April Fools day!)

Everyone in the industry knows KotR III is a Wii U exclusive silly

Also lol at HumdrumPie trolling people like he doesn't know KotR 2 was developed by Obsidian.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:

Everyone in the industry knows KotR III is a Wii U exclusive silly

Also lol at HumdrumPie trolling people like he doesn't know KotR 2 was developed by Obsidian.

Hahah. Thats however is plausible as all nintendo has to do ,, is pay for teh development of game much like what they did fro bayonetta2. 

Blurry box-art of KotOR II is unconvincing .

I would however, get an XBox One for this, no questions asked. Unless it would come to PC as well. KotOR III would be one of the only two games EA could possibly make that would make me buy one of their games again. It's still too bad (to put it lightly) EA got the Star Wars game-IP and they're definitely going to ruin it forever, but if they let Bioware make KotOR III that's at least half as epic as KotOR II (one can only dream of something anywhere near the likes of KotOR I), I guess I'd just have to suck it up.

*growls at boxart*

I knew it was fake, but make it so anyway

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Looks suspiciously like the Kotor 2 box art. It is also the 1st of April...

I don't blame you ,, however thast the image i received from my source. Hes knwon to not make up stuff but theres a first time for everything. Guess we will see at E3 :).

S.Peelman said:
Blurry box-art of KotOR II is unconvincing .

I would however, get an XBox One for this, no questions asked. Unless it would come to PC as well. KotOR III would be one of the only two games EA could possibly make that would make me buy one of their games again. It's still too bad (to put it lightly) EA got the Star Wars game-IP and they're definitely going to ruin it forever, but if they let Bioware make KotOR III that's at least half as epic as KotOR II (one can only dream of something anywhere near the likes of KotOR I), I guess I'd just have to suck it up.

Lol i was trying to make it bigger ,, so you guys can see it clearer. Me being a noob here,, i made it too big ,, reducing teh image clarity as a result . 

REMAKE both, would be ew hell ye

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

No 4k box-art? That's a no buy then!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Xbox One has won the console wars.

It's a wrap, folks.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC