By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KOTOR 3 XBOX ONE box art( Happy April Fools day!)

Hey guys one of my sources, who wel isl connected in the gaming industry emailed me a leaked information aka KOTOR Xbox One  BOX art. According to my source,, he said "more will be revealed at E3 and that it carries on directly from KOTOR 2". He said hes not to sure which platform it will be on, but his sources has revealed that it may be an xbox one exclusive. According to him, the developer will be Obsidian . HOLY CRAP if its true! Kotor was my favourite gaming franchise on the original xbox . if true the internet will explode at E3!  i made it larger to have a better view. Sorry its not clear as thst what was given to me. Hes a very credible source :)

Around the Network

XBONE WIN, PARTII 4 LYF

Holy shit, game over man GOTG nothing will top this............... -_-

Microsoft would probably have to pay a huge amount of money to make this a xbox one exclusive. Might be worth it though. Alternatively it could be a timed exclusive.

At least put some effort in to the box art

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
At least put some effort in to the box art

Well thats what i got from my source. I told him if he ws lying,, i would beat him to a pulp for getting my hopes up as i am still waiting for the game to come up and hopefully the leak is true! 

Nice blurry boxart!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Nice blurry boxart!

I just taught him how to upload images, resizing is the next step.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

the2real4mafol said:
Nice blurry boxart!

Yea looks pretty awesome. I hope its real as i would be pissed off if my source was lying to me . I wanted to make it bigger incase the original image was too small to see. Sadly i couldn't retain its clarity.

_crazy_man_ said:
the2real4mafol said:
Nice blurry boxart!

I just taught him how to upload images, resizing is the next step.

Thx for that, greatly appreciate the help. Wanted to share the love as  frannchise has a huge fan backing it and still waiting for the third game,, myself included!