By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KOTOR 3 XBOX ONE box art( Happy April Fools day!)

allblue said:
You think this is a joke? You don't joke about KOTOR sequel.

Who said i  was joking?  I want this to be true as much yo udo and everyone else who are fans of the kotor franchise :)

Around the Network

Man microsoft are giving us loads of awesome games. They couldnt do any better right now. Yeeeeeesssssss kotor is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a sec its 1st of april. Bollocks

You don´t get to joke about Kotor sequel.

I´ve got my eye on you

Look at all the haters coming in here to say it's just an April fools joke. So jealous......... GTFO babies!! Xbone FTW!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
Look at all the haters coming in here to say it's just an April fools joke. So jealous......... GTFO babies!! Xbone FTW!!!

All I see is the Blonde in your avatar and the Cannons she is packing.

A KOTOR game made by anyone other than BioWare is blasphemy and you must repent. Repent! 

HumdrumPie said:

A KOTOR game made by anyone other than BioWare is blasphemy and you must repent. Repent! 

I don't know,, Obsidian have proven themselves to be a good rpg developer with their recent success of South park rpg whch was a brilliant game. i would trust the franchise wwith them as i am sure they will do jsutice for the game :)

dane007 said:
HumdrumPie said:

I don't know,, Obsidian have proven themselves to be a good rpg developer with their recent success of South park rpg whch was a brilliant game. i would trust the franchise wwith them as i am sure they will do jsutice for the game :)

No way is EA giving Knights of the Old Replublic to Obsidian. Might as well give them Mass Effect and Dragon Age while they're at it. 

HumdrumPie said:
dane007 said:
HumdrumPie said:

No way is EA giving Knights of the Old Replublic to Obsidian. Might as well give them Mass Effect and Dragon Age while they're at it. 

Lol fair enough. At this point,, its just a leaked rumor. Nothing is set in stone till E3 when the reveal ,, if my souce was telling the truth to begin with.