By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - List of Every PS4 "No Game" Announced for 2014 (PS.Blog, 100+ and Growing)

i thought destiny didnt come out till September so why does it say summer are they really counting demos

Around the Network
lucidium said:
Great now release some I haven't turned on my rhombus for months.

Deslin would like to have a word with you.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Azerth said:
i thought destiny didnt come out till September so why does it say summer are they really counting demos

September is the summer... well technically. Equinox on September 23rd is end of summer.

On topic, never heard of Lords of Fallen, due to video preview i just watched, this is going on my very potential buy list.

Hmm, pie.

No Kingdom Under Fire II makes me worried.

Half of those titles are indie up ports from last gen consoles.

Edit:

The Evil within

Daylight

Oddworld: New´n Tasty

Alien Isolation are the most interesting "big titles" for me.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
No Kingdom Under Fire II makes me worried.

By now, KUF2 is in The Last Guardian territory.

On another note, a lot of them games do not really mean much to me. They desperately need some big new announcements at E3 for PS4.

vivster said:
lucidium said:

I spent long enough as a delinquent in my youth I've no desire to pay to do it again virtually.

Besides I fucking hated the first two games, no amount of tarting up the graphics is going to change that.

Looks like I I wont be getting a PS4 this year.

Carl2291 said:

By now, KUF2 is in The Last Guardian territory.

Nope.

And I find your wrongness to be much less tolerable in the shocking absence of boobs.

lucidium said:
vivster said:
lucidium said:

I spent long enough as a delinquent in my youth I've no desire to pay to do it again virtually.

Besides I fucking hated the first two games, no amount of tarting up the graphics is going to change that.

Well if you hated the first two then you're already beyond helping. Move along then.

Though I always thought it would be physically impossible for the human body to not like open world super hero games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.