By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - List of Every PS4 "No Game" Announced for 2014 (PS.Blog, 100+ and Growing)

kupomogli said:
JayWood2010 said:
When people say no games they are not saying it literally has no games. Theyre saying it has no games worthwhile. Obviously PS4 will be getting some good games this year and next year, whether it be multiplat or not. I dont believe people were ever questioning that.

This.  PS4 is right now nothing more than ports of past gen titles, Infamous Second Son, or indie indie indie indie.  Other t han Infamous Second Son, there's really nothing worth owning the console for.  It's a huge waste of money at this point.  Since the console is selling well there's sure to be a lot of great games coming out for it in the future, but right now the PS4 is more like the PoS4.

You are assuming though that all current PS4 owners also have a last-gen console or are PC gamers.  For me personally, I'm very happy with my PS4 purchase and have more games than I have time to play.  I don't really play that many AAA games so the smaller titles like Resogun, Dead Nation, Outlast, and Towerfall are perfect for my gaming needs.  I haven't even touched their AAA exclusives like KZ, Knack, or Infamous.  

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Remember when PS3 had no games? What happened?

I played nothing but upscaled PS2 games for two or more years straight.

kupomogli said:
Wagram said:

And Lair! Don't forget about Lair.

Wright said:
kupomogli said:
Wagram said:

And Lair! Don't forget about Lair.

Never played Lair.  I played a few games here and there, but other than multiconsole titles like Stranglehold, Devil May Cry 4, GTA4, etc, nothing that came out in the first two years was really notable on the PS3 unless it was notably bad, like Untold Legends Dark Kingdom.

Oh, and the first Uncharted.  Which isn't close to as good as the other ones but it's a good game.

LOL does Driveclub really have a hash tag in front of it? Damn.

Also, as someone else said, I think the "no games" means more along the lines of "no worthwhile games" than literally no games. Can't say I disagree after seeing this list. Looks like I can pick up a PS4 pretty cheap in 2015 and play The Order then, if it turns out any good.

Minecraft is really still TBD? I thought the Xbone version had a set date, surely the PS4 version would too. Maybe my kid was wrong and it doesn't.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

So many games that I won't have time to play all of them... I need a new life.

Fake your death, start over and live as a hermit playing just games. Im just giving options.... :)

I agree with some of the sentiment here. I haven't bought a PS4 yet and judging by this list, I won't be picking one up until well into next year.

"Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition" I remained shocked for 5 hours when I found that Capcom is not the publisher of that game.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

People who says PS4 has no games are idiots. What the point of buying a console for $400 only to play games that cost $60.

I signed in on my smart phone just to say...

Dynasty warriors 8 xl is missing from list! Raaaaa! And its sony exclusive so should sell 5 more units.