By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - List of Every PS4 "No Game" Announced for 2014 (PS.Blog, 100+ and Growing)

looking forward to these that is on the list.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Strike Suit Zero
War Thunder
Destiny
Driveclub
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Guns of Icarus Online
The Order: 1886
Planetside 2

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Thats at least 95% indies and the worst part some of these indies already exist on last gen, psvita and on pc,, so its hardly anythign to be excited about. And the rest is multiplatform with very very few first party titles which is disappointing :(

@rawrja wats teh point of buying a ps4 when makority of the time you will be payign alot of money for indies games that ended after 2 hours of gameplay or at most 4 hours with the exclusion of minecraft and don't starve. I rather get a 60 dollar game and get hours and upon hours of gametime. If you want to jsut play indies,, go to steam. they have plenty for really cheap price. No need a 400 dollar ps4 to play that.

From that list I'd only buy Rayman Legends.

I dont see Deep Down on the list, its suposed to come on 2014 isnt it ?

Around the Network

Lords of the Fallen is beeing published by namco! How interesting.

I'm hoping it ends up beeing good.

Plans for this year:

FFXIV (already got for free cause of the PS3 version swap)
DW8XL
The Evil Within
Lords of the Fallen
Dragon Age inquisition

and maybe Watch Dogs and/or Assassins Creed 4/Unity.

think-man said:

I signed in on my smart phone just to say...

Dynasty warriors 8 xl is missing from list! Raaaaa! And its sony exclusive so should sell 5 more units.

Its there on the TBA 2014. We all know its coming out in April though.

jacks81x said:
Where are Rime and The Witness?? :(

The Witcher has been oficialy delayed to 2015.

I got agree with ppl tough, both Xbone and PS4 dont realy have an awesome list of games and the future doesnt hold much either, If youre not into indies or have other places to play them like steam your PS4 and/or Xbone is gona collect dust till Dragon Age Inquisition comes out. Too many ppl still developping for 360 and PS3, games like Darksouls 2 and Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 shouldve been released on the Bone and PS4 as well.

Man, the PS4 literally has no games. We all know the only thing people play on PS4 and the only reason to buy one are For Sony first party games that score 90+ on metacritic, this list proves there are zero games on PS4 going by this completely moronic logic

dane007 said:
@rawrja wats teh point of buying a ps4 when makority of the time you will be payign alot of money for indies games that ended after 2 hours of gameplay or at most 4 hours with the exclusion of minecraft and don't starve. I rather get a 60 dollar game and get hours and upon hours of gametime. If you want to jsut play indies,, go to steam. they have plenty for really cheap price. No need a 400 dollar ps4 to play that.

What the point paying $400 for system without taking full advantage it has to offer? Do not give me that 2-4 hour gameplay crap. I played indies(specificly Rainbow Moon.Spelunky, Gucuamelee) that lasted for 100 hours and I only paid $15 bucks. Also do not use that tired agruement of go to steam, not everyone has that priviledge. I am just tired of people going around saying PS4 has no games like its fact when it merely their opinions. I can say X1 and Wii U has no games, and I wouldn't be wrong because it is my opinion.

Long Story Short: Saying PS4 has no games is like saying PC do not have any exclusives. It is based on opinion not fact.

I love my non-games so much....