By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - List of Every PS4 "No Game" Announced for 2014 (PS.Blog, 100+ and Growing)

Far too many indy titles. May as well be playing mobile. Indy games suck! I hate even seeing them when I sign on to PSN.

Around the Network
HipHopGodd said:
Far too many indy titles. Indy games suck! I hate even seeing them when I sign on to PSN.

An indie game killed my mother and raped my father.

badgenome said:
HipHopGodd said:
Far too many indy titles. Indy games suck! I hate even seeing them when I sign on to PSN.

An indie game killed my mother and raped my father.

My condolences.

Recently I started to play more and more indie games. I'm extremely happy with all those little developers. It always start small, but in a few years they will be making great AAA titles. At least some of them.

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Wright said:

I thought the "No games" thing was regarding exclusive games?

why r u doing this? i like you  dude, dont be so hars on us ;(

Around the Network

I still have to finish Outlast, Killzone and my copy of Infamous should arrive soon, so many games, so little time =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

badgenome said:

Nope.

-snip-

And I find your wrongness to be much less tolerable in the shocking absence of boobs.

Im talking dev time with no sign of release.

KUF2 was announced in 2008, TLG was announced in 2009. Neither have a solid release date, as far as Im aware?

That said, KUF2 looks pretty sweet.

Really ?

Someone doesn´t like the mere existence of indie games ?

Ok.

Carl2291 said:

Im talking dev time with no sign of release.

KUF2 was announced in 2008, TLG was announced in 2009. Neither have a solid release date, as far as Im aware?

KUF2 is finally coming this year. All we know about Last Guardian is that Sony loves that people are still interested in it and it's absolutely still in the mix and everything in due time and good things come to those who wait and don't count your chickens before they're hatched and a stitch in time saves nine!

Carl2291 said:

That said, KUF2 looks pretty sweet.

Boobs look pretty sweet, too. Where the fuck are they?

Faust said:
Wright said:

I thought the "No games" thing was regarding exclusive games?

why r u doing this? i like you  dude, dont be so hars on us ;(

I was just pointing out the roots of the term! xD