By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - List of Every PS4 "No Game" Announced for 2014 (PS.Blog, 100+ and Growing)

The 2015 list will be more exciting for me

#Final Fantasy XV

#Gran Turismo 7

#Ratchet&Clank (believe)

#The Last Guardian

Around the Network

Whats the point of paying 400 dollars where most of the indies you get have already been released on previous consoles, pc and psvita? Guacamelee is already on the psvita and is free for psn plus member. The thing is if they are alreayd avaialbe on other platforms and you have played them already,, then why rebuy it? Thats beign stupid and wasting money ,, wher you can save for a firsty title title or a multiplatform one. To get steam is free, alot of the indie games are not graphically demanding,, everyone if not more people in todays world own a pc then a ps4 so therefore anyone with a pc can get steam. Steam sales and prices for games in general,, definetly for indies is very cheap. After completing it on psvita theres no reason to rebuy it ,, unless you haven't played it yet. I can't remember all the names but teh bulk majority are very short. I was lucky enough being a psn plus member on ps4 that i got few free indie games and tbh ,, if i had to pay for them,, i wouldn't have bought them. Apart from indies and multiplatform,, PS4 only has KZ , knack and Infamous in terms of AAA. Thats disappointing

dane007 said:
Whats the point of paying 400 dollars where most of the indies you get have already been released on previous consoles, pc and psvita? Guacamelee is already on the psvita and is free for psn plus member. The thing is if they are alreayd avaialbe on other platforms and you have played them already,, then why rebuy it? Thats beign stupid and wasting money ,, wher you can save for a firsty title title or a multiplatform one. To get steam is free, alot of the indie games are not graphically demanding,, everyone if not more people in todays world own a pc then a ps4 so therefore anyone with a pc can get steam. Steam sales and prices for games in general,, definetly for indies is very cheap. After completing it on psvita theres no reason to rebuy it ,, unless you haven't played it yet. I can't remember all the names but teh bulk majority are very short. I was lucky enough being a psn plus member on ps4 that i got few free indie games and tbh ,, if i had to pay for them,, i wouldn't have bought them. Apart from indies and multiplatform,, PS4 only has KZ , knack and Infamous in terms of AAA. Thats disappointing

Sorry but more of Indies are PS4 consoles exclusives... you can find them on PC... there so much game that you can only play on PS4.

from the recent ones that i remember,, Escape plan released first on vita, Don't starve is released on last gen and pc, outlast released first on pc, contrast released first on last gen, Flower released first on last gen ,, super motherload first released on pc. Octodad already released on pc, Child of light already available to current gen and wiiu ,, daylight is also available on pc, Oddworld: New n’ Tasty is for last gen, this gen consoles and PC. These are some from th elist that are available on other platforms. If i do a research ofr teh entire list on ign ,, i bet you will get simialr results like the above and you might get a tiny exclusives in terms of indies. Again PS4 is jsut indies station.

@ethomaz i rather save teh money for each game spent on indies and invest in multiplatforms or AAA first party exclusives on ps4 as they give alot more value for teh price you pay

Around the Network
dane007 said:
@ethomaz i rather save teh money for each game spent on indies and invest in multiplatforms or AAA first party exclusives on ps4 as they give alot more value for teh price you pay

That is discussable... I bought most Indies games for free (plus) or paying less than $10... I'm fine spending that money.

BTW the games that are on PS3 too are Cross Buy... so Super Moterload, Sound Shapes, Flow, Escape Plan, Flower, etc are free if you bought on PS3 or Vita.

I will pay for a Minecraft or Journey game easily over some AAA (eg. Ryse or Knack).

dane007 said:

I was using Guacamelee as an example that you could get as much value as from $15 game than you could from a $60 game. Not everybody likes gaming on a PC, that why console, mobile, and tablet gaming exist. If you bought a $400 to play $60 games that fine. 

If they are free, i don't mind as the content are quite small. Yea there are 10 dollar ones but not all are 10 dollars. For example Super mother load on my psn is not close to 10 dollars, and i saw toki toki which was like 20 over and there are others too. But not teh ones that are coming out on all platforms or the ones that already on steam.

To each their own . I rather pay for ryse then any indie game on the list or knack,, i rather buy teh latest kinect sports then those indies. However if they are free as psn plus member then i don't mind.

@Rawrja Fair enough ,, but its also coming out on xbox one and ps4 . Why pay for it when its free right now on psvita if you have ps plus . Fair enough , i respct your opinion. I got the ps4 for mainly for its exclusives and some MMO that is only avaible on ps4 like FFXIV