By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - List of Every PS4 "No Game" Announced for 2014 (PS.Blog, 100+ and Growing)

STILL NO GAEMZ

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
zelda09 said:
I thought indie games didn't count

only when they are coming to Wii U

badgenome said:
Carl2291 said:

Im talking dev time with no sign of release.

KUF2 was announced in 2008, TLG was announced in 2009. Neither have a solid release date, as far as Im aware?

KUF2 is finally coming this year. All we know about Last Guardian is that Sony loves that people are still interested in it and it's absolutely still in the mix and everything in due time and good things come to those who wait and don't count your chickens before they're hatched and a stitch in time saves nine!

Carl2291 said:

That said, KUF2 looks pretty sweet.

Boobs look pretty sweet, too. Where the fuck are they?

@bold in your google search history

JayWood2010 said:
When people say no games they are not saying it literally has no games. Theyre saying it has no games worthwhile. Obviously PS4 will be getting some good games this year and next year, whether it be multiplat or not. I dont believe people were ever questioning that.

^This. I haven't turned on my ps4 this year. I got it at launch because of KZ:SF but that turned out to be a letdown so the system has just been collecting dust and no, I have no interest in Infamous.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Tropico 5 going to PS4? Thats really weird, but kinda cool!

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network

Meh, still no reason for me to buy a PS4. I can wait for Uncharted.

gergroy said:

@bold in your google search history

Where are Rime and The Witness?? :(

JayWood2010 said:
When people say no games they are not saying it literally has no games. Theyre saying it has no games worthwhile. Obviously PS4 will be getting some good games this year and next year, whether it be multiplat or not. I dont believe people were ever questioning that.

This.  PS4 is right now nothing more than ports of past gen titles, Infamous Second Son, or indie indie indie indie.  Other t han Infamous Second Son, there's really nothing worth owning the console for.  It's a huge waste of money at this point.  Since the console is selling well there's sure to be a lot of great games coming out for it in the future, but right now the PS4 is more like the PoS4.

Remember when PS3 had no games? What happened?