By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Fellow VGC Members, We Are Being Abused

Tagged games:

Are we being abused?

Yes. 37 66.07%

No, but my opinion doesn't matter. 19 33.93%

Total:56

We arent being abused, we are just being ignored. Database has moved to Gamewise, which apparently makes more money than VGC. Forums dont have enough dedicated users to warrant a snazzy new update. Bugs wont be ironed out, because again, not enough dedicated users to warrant an update.

Around the Network

So far one person has chosen the 'No' option in my poll.

I must say, I don't get you.

We should all move to NeoGaf to show ioi who's the real king around here.

Having VGC forum empty will teach him a lesson!

Nintendopie, i do agree with your complaints, but i dont agree with the poll you made and the insulting tone on your post for those that might disagree with you.

I dont think that was the best way to defend the interests on veteran posters here.

I didnt report it, but i wouldnt be surprised to see moderation on it. Actually i am wondering if that was your intent. I sugest calming down and maybe editing that post. ;)

Nem said:
Nintendopie, i do agree with your complaints, but i dont agree with the poll you made and the insulting tone on your post for those that might disagree with you.

I dont think that was the best way to defend the interests on veteran posters here.

I didnt report it, but i wouldnt be surprised to see moderation on it. Actually i am wondering if that was your intent. I sugest calming down and maybe editing that post. ;)

I would hope you or anyone else didn't report it considering it's quite sarcastic. 

However, if someone does say no, I still don't get you. Why would you say no to an obvious issue? I just... I can't.

Around the Network

Someone should fuse MyAnimeList and VGC. MyAnimelist has perfectly working database while the forums suck, you haven't been able to hotlink images or youtube vids for that site for a half an year already! Imagine how lucky you VGC people are to being able to include images in your post!!

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

We should create neovgchartz.. Does anyone have serverspace we could use? I'll pay for the url and help set Up a forum system..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
ioi called pezus delusional, so all is forgiven.

Lol, and also made up arguments for me. Let's not even bring that shit up

OT: This should get locked by a seemingly unknown entity soon enough

I think that should be point #1 in the OP.

Carl2291 said:
We arent being abused, we are just being ignored. Database has moved to Gamewise, which apparently makes more money than VGC. Forums dont have enough dedicated users to warrant a snazzy new update. Bugs wont be ironed out, because again, not enough dedicated users to warrant an update.

We don't get enough dedicated users because we have moderators who do not give put warnings before bans. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. When new users like myself do not have the time to read all the rules you don't ban them without a warning first. It's huge power trip if you ask me. Second complaint where is a mobile interface? I hate using my phone to comment. But why change when you have ads coming in regardless reason why i prefer pay sites.

DolPhanTendo said:

We don't get enough dedicated users because we have moderators who do not give put warnings before bans. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. When new users like myself do not have the time to read all the rules you don't ban them without a warning first. It's huge power trip if you ask me. Second complaint where is a mobile interface? I hate using my phone to comment. But why change when you have ads coming in regardless reason why i prefer pay sites.

Load of bullshit. If you have time to sign up and post on the forums, you have time to read the forum rules.