By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titan Fall is not worth $60

Those poor 500,000 souls... they should have spent their hard earned cash on a game worthy of a $60 price tag.

Like Knack.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
Picture of you holding the console or you didn't buy it. LOL

how do you post a picture here i will

I think Titanfall 2 will be a far superior game (obviously). It'll have a story mode, tons of more game modes, a lot more weapons, and more types of Titans to choose from. I agree though it's not worth the 60 bucks I spent on it, fun game though.

What's the big deal with no single player mode ? Unless they are going to make a memorable campaign, which most popular FPS don't, I would rather not have any and just let them focus on bringing the best multiplayer experience. If they don't deliver on that front, then yeah, criticize the game all you want.

If source engine is used for titanfall 2 again. Then expect more performance problems at 792p lol. The game is clearly not for me though. So it won't be worth $60 to me clearly.

but seriously, this game seems to be designed with free to play in mind from what I seen so far. few game modes, no campaign. should have been a free to play fps like planet side 2 but f2p won't move consoles and get hyped. 

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Around the Network
vivster said:
Sorry, sales say it is. So you're wrong.

Knack better than Titanfall confirmed? 😉

The single player campaign is almost non existent and multiplayer is completely bare bones in terms of game modes and customization. I can definitely see why this might be of low value for a lot of people. Angry Joe criticized it for its big lack of content.

But at least it isn't MGS Ground Zeros...

NightDragon83 said:
Those poor 500,000 souls... they should have spent their hard earned cash on a game worthy of a $60 price tag.

Like Knack.

Or NBA Live 14. That game is surely worth $60.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It's worth whatever people are willing to pay for it.

MS is technically giving the game away for free if you buy an XB1.

Plenty of people who paid $60 for it are getting their full value out of it currently as they marathon the game.

Is it missing some things one would expect out of a high profile, big marketing budget, hardware selling title? Hard to argue with that, but Titanfall is providing the exact kind of online entertainment consumers are willing to pay $60 for.

2008ProchargedGT said:

So as mentioned in another thread I purchased a titan fall bundle today at a very discounted rate to complete my next gen triangle, and I gotta say Titanfall is the most over hyped waste of money I've ever played. The game is glichy as hell screen tear that will make your eyes bleed , limited game modes and load outs. If I wanted to kill ai bots allday I didn't need to spend $60 bucks to do it. I just don't understand how so many people are blined by this hype. And I'm a FPS player through and through 10 prestige in the last 3 call of duties minus ghosts. I also had the pleasure of playing ISS today and I must say without a dought it is the better game. I like my XBone a lot this isn't a PS4 vs XBone debate I just don't get it...

First of all, this didn't need a separate thread.  Second, you didn't want to make it ps4 vs x1 yet you mention ISS.  A game that has nothing in common with TF.  NOTHING. So really, YOU are the one who made it about vs. 

So don't be so shocked when people call this a stealth fan boy troll.  Because it probably is.  If you would have left out the last two sentences maybe, but you just couldn't help yourself.