By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titan Fall is not worth $60

So as mentioned in another thread I purchased a titan fall bundle today at a very discounted rate to complete my next gen triangle, and I gotta say Titanfall is the most over hyped waste of money I've ever played. The game is glichy as hell screen tear that will make your eyes bleed , limited game modes and load outs. If I wanted to kill ai bots allday I didn't need to spend $60 bucks to do it. I just don't understand how so many people are blined by this hype. And I'm a FPS player through and through 10 prestige in the last 3 call of duties minus ghosts. I also had the pleasure of playing ISS today and I must say without a dought it is the better game. I like my XBone a lot this isn't a PS4 vs XBone debate I just don't get it...

Around the Network

500,000 people and counting disagree! xP

But yeah, if you don't like, sell it!

considering that it doesn't have a real single player campaign, yeah I don't think its worth 60. but its still a very well balanced and fun game, and I hope to see Titanfall 2 expands on it and adds a campaign. its a $30 game imo.

Einsam_Delphin said:

More like 500 000 people fell for the hype. And if I could I would sell it can't tho since the bundle only comes with a digital copy

At least it is worth Titanfall thread nr. 500 on VGC and thread nr. 450 where someone mentions Infamous to compare it with.

Around the Network

I wouldn't know. I got it for free w/ my bundle. No worse than CoD for me. Fun multiplayer.

I haven't played it but it's never fun if you bought a game you didn't like... Have crashed upon that myself too many times. :/

The game must though have some redeeming things right? If not just sell it if you use to do that, if it's possible to sell Xbox One games... (I don't know because I don't have one) I don't sell games myself though because I'm a collector. ;)

Edit. Saw your second post and that it was a digital copy, sorry to hear that. But I'm sure you will eventually have some fun with it which is the point of all games! I've seldom played a console game which had an utterly lack of value of any kind, even though they were really buggy. An exception is Elf Bowling 1&2 for DS, but even then my friends and I laughed and laughed endlessly at how bad it was. That's one game that should never have been released.

If you haven't read it, check out IGN's official review of Elf Bowling, and laugh. http://www.ign.com/articles/2005/12/15/elf-bowling-1-2#

I'm certain Titanfall is at least a million times better, and I haven't even played it or seen any trailers.

Yep.

crissindahouse said:
At least it is worth Titanfall thread nr. 500 on VGC and thread nr. 450 where someone mentions Infamous to compare it with.

I clearly stated I'm the title the contents of the op, if you don't wanna see it do t open the thread. Also don't reply if you have nothing to add.

I guess Titanfall isn't just for everyone.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

2008ProchargedGT said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

More like 500 000 people fell for the hype. And if I could I would sell it can't tho since the bundle only comes with a digital copy

It's similarish to Call of Duty and the reviews have been good, so no not really.

And ouch that sucks. Guess you can join the club as I also made the mistake of buying Paper Mario Sticker Star digitally. =/