By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titan Fall is not worth $60

considering the average 60 dollar game shoots for maybe 40 hours of total gameplay I don't think 60 is a rippoff for TF. Just like any game all that matter is if you like it or not. If you like TF you will get your moneys worth because the replayability is there. If you don't like it obviously you wont.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

I dont have those issues, maybe its a shitty tv you have?

g911turbo said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

So as mentioned in another thread I purchased a titan fall bundle today at a very discounted rate to complete my next gen triangle, and I gotta say Titanfall is the most over hyped waste of money I've ever played. The game is glichy as hell screen tear that will make your eyes bleed , limited game modes and load outs. If I wanted to kill ai bots allday I didn't need to spend $60 bucks to do it. I just don't understand how so many people are blined by this hype. And I'm a FPS player through and through 10 prestige in the last 3 call of duties minus ghosts. I also had the pleasure of playing ISS today and I must say without a dought it is the better game. I like my XBone a lot this isn't a PS4 vs XBone debate I just don't get it...

First of all, this didn't need a separate thread.  Second, you didn't want to make it ps4 vs x1 yet you mention ISS.  A game that has nothing in common with TF.  NOTHING. So really, YOU are the one who made it about vs. 

So don't be so shocked when people call this a stealth fan boy troll.  Because it probably is.  If you would have left out the last two sentences maybe, but you just couldn't help yourself.  

What i meant with this statement was i wanted to discuss the games themselves not the system they are played on. Sheesh this site is insane i dont agree with mass opinion so im ridiculed endlessly for it . Heres an idea maybe i genuinly do not like it due to the reasons i posted ever think of that? but oh no i have to be trolling because everyone has to gush over TITANFALL OMG its so great i cant believe i was soo blind .... Better!?!?!!?  And the comparison between ISS and TF was brough about due to the countless threads comparing the two Metacritics.... my point review scores mean NOTHING. you make me sick good day

2008ProchargedGT said:
g911turbo said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

So as mentioned in another thread I purchased a titan fall bundle today at a very discounted rate to complete my next gen triangle, and I gotta say Titanfall is the most over hyped waste of money I've ever played. The game is glichy as hell screen tear that will make your eyes bleed , limited game modes and load outs. If I wanted to kill ai bots allday I didn't need to spend $60 bucks to do it. I just don't understand how so many people are blined by this hype. And I'm a FPS player through and through 10 prestige in the last 3 call of duties minus ghosts. I also had the pleasure of playing ISS today and I must say without a dought it is the better game. I like my XBone a lot this isn't a PS4 vs XBone debate I just don't get it...

First of all, this didn't need a separate thread.  Second, you didn't want to make it ps4 vs x1 yet you mention ISS.  A game that has nothing in common with TF.  NOTHING. So really, YOU are the one who made it about vs. 

So don't be so shocked when people call this a stealth fan boy troll.  Because it probably is.  If you would have left out the last two sentences maybe, but you just couldn't help yourself.  

What i meant with this statement was i wanted to discuss the games themselves not the system they are played on. Sheesh this site is insane i dont agree with mass opinion so im ridiculed endlessly for it . Heres an idea maybe i genuinly do not like it due to the reasons i posted ever think of that? but oh no i have to be trolling because everyone has to gush over TITANFALL OMG its so great i cant believe i was soo blind .... Better!?!?!!?  And the comparison between ISS and TF was brough about due to the countless threads comparing the two Metacritics.... my point review scores mean NOTHING. you make me sick good day

Dude settle down.  I never said you had to like titanfall.  Don't put words in my mouth.  I only state that your last two sentences make your post reek of troll.

Also, you introduce a NEW point not stated in your original post (review scores mean nothing).  Perhaps that's a cope out for the ISS comment, and you just brought it up.  Keep the two seperate if you don't want to seem like a fanboy.  If you're not trolling, don't bring in the last comments because this place is a hornets nest that will feed off of that.  Sorry if that makes you sick.

Exile1987 said:
vivster said:
Sorry, sales say it is. So you're wrong.

Knack better than Titanfall confirmed? 😉

worth != quality

Also of course it is. At least on the PS4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.