By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titan Fall is not worth $60

Worth it if you like to spend a lot of hours in multiplayer, otherwise of course not.

Around the Network

Reading about people's comments on gaming forums is a dangerous thing, you get hyped about a game. Then when you buy it you are disappointed, because you don't enjoy it the way you were hyped. Happened to me so many times with 9+ rated games on metacritic.

2008ProchargedGT said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
biglittlesps said:
d21lewis said:
I wouldn't know. I got it for free w/ my bundle. No worse than CoD for me. Fun multiplayer.

It could be fun but is it worth 60$ for just online multiplayer game with limited modes?

Call of Duty may aswell be online only, and millions of people agree that it's worth it.

what got me started on call of duty in the first place was the single player, through out its progression year after year the single player was like the second though tack on  sadly and for this reason im lossing intrest. They do however offer other single/multi player content as well zombies/spec ops/ extinction

Ah yes I remember! Way back when Call of Duty was single player focused and solely based on WW2. Good times, gooooood times! xD
Honestly I like it better the way it is now. Simply put, the campaign is just a one and done thing, whereas the multiplayer can be endless fun with different things happening each match. I also like the more modern/futuristic settings.

@2008procharge --- i have both Xbone and ps4 and i rather take Titanfall multiplayer over KZSF multiplayer or even COD multiplayer

You got a $449 bundle and did not have to pay tax and even got a free T-shirt, still you want to complain?
Woke up on the wrong side or something?

Around the Network
dane007 said:
@2008procharge --- i have both Xbone and ps4 and i rather take Titanfall multiplayer over KZSF multiplayer or even COD multiplayer

Why is that? Cause Gundams? xP

Einsam_Delphin said:
dane007 said:

Why is that? Cause Gundam

Nope and i am not fan of gundam either lol. The mechanics of titanfall and how all it work perfectly together . It all flow well and the movement and shooting,, wall riding one building to building and everything about it was very fluid and silky smooth. I Because of that i can't touch Killzone multiplayer. Because of it ,, kz sf feels heavy, slow.. To mme it feels like th eplayer you controller has an anchor tied to its feet.  It just wasn't smmoth or as fluid as titanall which was gamechanger for me at least. 

I've played 14+ hours and still playing, so I think it's not bad value.

It could be a better game though. Some matchmaking would be nice to keep battles close and exciting.

My 8th gen collection

I doubt It's worth $60, but it looks fun.

kowenicki said:
Not a ps4 v One...

But you threw in how great ISS is anyway huh? Cool.

Often bought games i didn't like or enjoy. Never once felt the need to start a thread about it? Not sure why you did. All I see is a thread where you get the chance to praise ISS,off topic, and then have a go at xbox fanboys for forcing you to buy the game!?

Pretty weak to be honest..

you are perfectly entitled to dislike the game, but dont expect anyone to care unless you write a detailed review.

You mad bro? Sorry I "insulted" your champion. And when did I praise ISS it has its faluts too I mearly said it was the better game. You yourself compared the two in another forum discussing review scores, so why am I not entitled too? Ill admit I was a little harsh on TF but I stand by my original statement its not worth $60. Please stop baiting this into a PS4 vs xbone thread. If you feel something in the OP is off topic ( didn't even know that was possible) then ignore it and post about what you feel is important. Also try not to get so bent out of shape over someone's opinion. Cheers mate.