By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titan Fall is not worth $60

Very rare to see someone straight forward and honest. Usually they'd be in denial trying to defend their purchase. You're a rare bread mate.

Around the Network

Depends on the person really... I paid $60 for Mw2 and $60 for Witcher 2 and I didn't even bother playing single player in mw2 for the longest time but I loved the Witcher 2's single player so much

Yet at the end of the day, I have Mw2 clocked in around 1200 hours on steam making it my third most played game ever, nearly over 1100 hours more than Witcher 2

So if the people that paid $60 for TitanFall can get that sorta hours, then yea, its worth it for them but if not, then obviously its not

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's not for everyone I guess. Return it and pick up something else.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

If you are multiplayer lover then get it. Sell it if you dont like. There are many who didnt liked GTA V but it sold a ton.

Killerbee23 said:
Very rare to see someone straight forward and honest. Usually they'd be in denial trying to defend their purchase. You're a rare bread mate.

I try to be open minded and unbiased with every game regardless of what system its on, my goal it to have the best gaming experiance possiable be it on a Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony system, in this situation i feel i was mislead by the media hype and fanboys putting it on a pedastool due it not being on another perticular system. In the end i still got a Xbone for 449 with no tax i just wish i would got Forza

Around the Network

is there a way to sell a digital copy on Xbone? alot of people seem to be recommending that

Sorry, sales say it is. So you're wrong.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Sorry, sales say it is. So you're wrong.

clearly what was i thinking 

2008ProchargedGT said:

So as mentioned in another thread I purchased a titan fall bundle today at a very discounted rate to complete my next gen triangle, and I gotta say Titanfall is the most over hyped waste of money I've ever played. The game is glichy as hell screen tear that will make your eyes bleed , limited game modes and load outs. If I wanted to kill ai bots allday I didn't need to spend $60 bucks to do it. I just don't understand how so many people are blined by this hype. And I'm a FPS player through and through 10 prestige in the last 3 call of duties minus ghosts. I also had the pleasure of playing ISS today and I must say without a dought it is the better game. I like my XBone a lot this isn't a PS4 vs XBone debate I just don't get it...

Don't you think that update patches can fix this for you(everyone)? I think you don't need to worry about that part, but it sounds nasty.

But for the rest, limited game modes and such, you should have known this already. You can only blame yourself if it's not enough. ;) But as a little comfort I am pretty sure that there will be DLC for this game, both free and priced content.

Is this the PC or X1 version btw? Nevermind, I see you bought the bundle so it must mean you bought the X1.

Clearly NOT!

It's worth $250, and you get a giant robot statue:

http://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-Xbox-One/dp/B00DB9JYFY

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!