By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titan Fall is not worth $60

J_Allard said:
That's funny, continuing your Infamous comparison, if I added the time it took me to platinum both Infamous games together, I think I have already played Titanfall longer. So I think Infamous 3 would last me in its entirety, a fraction of the time I will spend on dat Titanfall.

Yet because one is MP only, its "not worth $60" lol.

Not at all you are misunderstanding me. If I have a horrible experience with the game it dosent matter if its 5 min or 100hrs worth of gameplay its not worth the money because it has no value to me. On the flipside if a game is single player only but the 30 hrs it takes to complete it is very enjoyable that's where I see the value. The points I listed are what I feel make the game not enjoyable has nothing to due with length at all.

Around the Network

You're an idiot looking for attention, you just said you bought the bundle so you got it for free. Then you bring a ps4 game in for comparison, trolls are easy to spot now a days.

modded-axum

true_fan said:
You're an idiot looking for attention, you just said you bought the bundle so you got it for free. Then you bring a ps4 game in for comparison, trolls are easy to spot now a days.

Yep you caught me here's a sticker , I spent 450 bucks so I could troll on a forum for attention... thanks for the personal insult tho stay classy

Every game is overrated by someone's standards so i dont see the point of making a thread about it.

Im new here, and this is like the 1000th time that i see this. Well. at least those threads about TLOU being an awful game or not as good as "insert the game you like here" are finally over.

well duh

Around the Network
2008ProchargedGT said:
J_Allard said:
That's funny, continuing your Infamous comparison, if I added the time it took me to platinum both Infamous games together, I think I have already played Titanfall longer. So I think Infamous 3 would last me in its entirety, a fraction of the time I will spend on dat Titanfall.

Yet because one is MP only, its "not worth $60" lol.

Not at all you are misunderstanding me. If I have a horrible experience with the game it dosent matter if its 5 min or 100hrs worth of gameplay its not worth the money because it has no value to me. On the flipside if a game is single player only but the 30 hrs it takes to complete it is very enjoyable that's where I see the value. The points I listed are what I feel make the game not enjoyable has nothing to due with length at all.

I'm understanding you, I am just showing how the game is very much worth $60. YMMV. You should add that to the thread title.

Also, I'm not going to bother with most of your complaints as they are not explained well and are opinionated anyway, but what glitches are you talking about? I have played for almost 30 hours and am yet to encounter a single glitch. For Infinity Ward/Respawn standards, that's god damn amazing.

the gliching im talking about is when ever i run my gun does this wierd stutter thing kinda like you would see when quick scoping. Couple that with the screen tearing and it gives me migranes. I can see why some like it the core experience could be very enjoyable they just need to work out some of the kinks and add more content, i think i would be sooo awesome if they did and Armored Core style of customization for the Titans also maybe an offline multiplayer as well. Just my .02. I think in its current state i give it a 6.5/7 out of 10

Picture of you holding the console or you didn't buy it. LOL

For some Titanfall is worth $60, even more. For others it isn't worht even $20.
That's just personal opinion. I'm going to buy Titanfall, probably not for $60 because the price is below right now. But nonetheless, I think $60 is ok. After some research on it, I think it will be fun to play it :3

I judge the value of a game on how much time I spend on it... Titanfall is a time spender.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC