By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titan Fall is not worth $60

d21lewis said:
I wouldn't know. I got it for free w/ my bundle. No worse than CoD for me. Fun multiplayer.

It could be fun but is it worth 60$ for just online multiplayer game with limited modes? will you buy if you did not get this in bundle?

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network
wangjingwanjia said:
2008ProchargedGT said:

So as mentioned in another thread I purchased a titan fall bundle today at a very discounted rate to complete my next gen triangle, and I gotta say Titanfall is the most over hyped waste of money I've ever played. The game is glichy as hell screen tear that will make your eyes bleed , limited game modes and load outs. If I wanted to kill ai bots allday I didn't need to spend $60 bucks to do it. I just don't understand how so many people are blined by this hype. And I'm a FPS player through and through 10 prestige in the last 3 call of duties minus ghosts. I also had the pleasure of playing ISS today and I must say without a dought it is the better game. I like my XBone a lot this isn't a PS4 vs XBone debate I just don't get it...

Don't you think that update patches can fix this for you(everyone)? I think you don't need to worry about that part, but it sounds nasty.

But for the rest, limited game modes and such, you should have known this already. You can only blame yourself if it's not enough. ;) But as a little comfort I am pretty sure that there will be DLC for this game, both free and priced content.

Is this the PC or X1 version btw?

Its the Xbox version, and while i see your point on the patches, Reviews convinently leave out the faults this game has and thats the point of this thread its not GOTG or worth the money it costs imo

I think its worth $40 but not more than that.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

2008ProchargedGT said:
crissindahouse said:
At least it is worth Titanfall thread nr. 500 on VGC and thread nr. 450 where someone mentions Infamous to compare it with.

I clearly stated I'm the title the contents of the op, if you don't wanna see it do t open the thread. Also don't reply if you have nothing to add.

I just don't know why we have so many threads where someone has to say that Infamous is better than Titanfall or vice versa and that one of both games isn't worth the money if all these opinions could be in the same thread. Same with if the content of the game is enough for the money. I thought forum rules are that you should look if there are similar threads you could post your opinion in but I may be wrong.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Depends on the person really... I paid $60 for Mw2 and $60 for Witcher 2 and I didn't even bother playing single player in mw2 for the longest time but I loved the Witcher 2's single player so much

Yet at the end of the day, I have Mw2 clocked in around 1200 hours on steam making it my third most played game ever, nearly over 1100 hours more than Witcher 2

And that's the beauty of online multiplayer!

Around the Network
vivster said:
Sorry, sales say it is. So you're wrong.

Sales are not completely from Retail as it has bundle with digital copy. Also its been hyped and a shooter which is mostly interested for Xbone players and they dont have many games to play right now so it did sell 500k, but im not expecting this to go great numbers with legs in future.

Lets wait and see for the weekly sales for a month.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

No game is worth 60 dallas for me, but multiplayer shooters have no value at all :P

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

crissindahouse said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
crissindahouse said:
At least it is worth Titanfall thread nr. 500 on VGC and thread nr. 450 where someone mentions Infamous to compare it with.

I clearly stated I'm the title the contents of the op, if you don't wanna see it do t open the thread. Also don't reply if you have nothing to add.

I just don't know why we have so many threads where someone has to say that Infamous is better than Titanfall or vice versa and that one of both games isn't worth the money if all these opinions could be in the same thread. I thought forum rules are that you should look if there are similar threads you could post your opinion in but I may be wrong.

i see your frustration however as you can see with my post history i do not frequent this site often only when i think i have something to contribute it this thread is like many others i  apologize just giving my opinion

biglittlesps said:
d21lewis said:
I wouldn't know. I got it for free w/ my bundle. No worse than CoD for me. Fun multiplayer.

It could be fun but is it worth 60$ for just online multiplayer game with limited modes?

Call of Duty may aswell be online only, and millions of people agree that it's worth it.

Einsam_Delphin said:
biglittlesps said:
d21lewis said:

It could be fun but is it worth 60$ for just online multiplayer game with limited modes?

Call of Duty may aswell be online only, and millions of people agree that it's worth it.

what got me started on call of duty in the first place was the single player, through out its progression year after year the single player was like the second though tack on  sadly and for this reason im lossing intrest. They do however offer other single/multi player content as well zombies/spec ops/ extinction