By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After 4 months now- Which console do you own and why?

Which consoles are yours?

PS4 188 36.94%

Xbox One 33 6.48%

Wii U 162 31.83%

PS4+Xbox One+Wii U 14 2.75%

PS4+Wii U 71 13.95%

Xbox One+Wii U 15 2.95%

PS4+Xbox One 9 1.77%

OUYA+Xbox One 0 0%

OUYA+PS4 6 1.18%

all of them 9 1.77%

Total:507

PS4 as I know that I can expect great games in the future that suits my taste. If all I would go on was the launch games then I would have picked the XboxOne but I will own the console for 5+ years and not 4 months. Oh and I also got a WiiU that I got summer last year. Barely touched it tho except for just recent when Donkey Kong FINALLY RELEASED.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

I own all the currently relevant gaming consoles except XBO, so

Wii U (active local multiplayer machine of choice)
3DS XL (fire emblem, zelda, and few others)
PS3, PS4, and PS-Vita (most favored, with most games across all the devices due to PS+ free/discounted games)
X360 (Halo 4 and Witcher 2 were last games I played on there)
Ouya (TowerFall)
iPhone (iOS, played rarely but for games like Device 6, Rayman, Infinity Blade)
Kindle Fire (Android tablet, Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, etc)
PC (laptop that can run ESO beta on Medium at decent framerates, and older games at higher settings)
Mac (laptop, that I can't think I have ever used for gaming, but technically it has some stuff)

PS4: cheaper, more power, more Japanese games, I like the exclusives more.

I only own a Wii U currently, though I'm planning on buying a Ps4 within the next 2 years. Imo Sony and Nintendo consoles are just the best way to experience all different sorts of games. I've had a Wii and PS3 through the 7th Gen and I will have a Wii U and a PS4 throughout the 8th one.

Btw. I didn't get the Wii U in 2014. The only console which I got this year would be the Sega DC. Sometimes I just need a kick from the past

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

None of them right now, but I will be getting a Wii U in 75 days for obvious reasons, and I hope to get a PS4 by holiday 2015.

Around the Network

PS4, because Sony make the best games

As for whether I'll get any others... I doubt it. I haven't owned anything made by Nintendo since my GBA and I'd be far more likely to get a 3DS given the Vita's bleak horizon than a Wii U

As for the Xbox One, I doubt it. M$ let me down really badly last gen as I basically bought 2 games on it in the last few years, there's a reason my 360 collection is ~30-40 vs my PS3 collection of >130. I'll miss Gears and I'll miss my Commander Shepherd. But I don't think I'm going to get a chance to miss Halo Wars 2 or Lost Odyssey 2

Anyway, I have a high powered gaming PC (Nvidia 670, but she may get an upgrade for Star Citizen)

Zisbest said:
I only own a Wii U currently, though I'm planning on buying a Ps4 within the next 2 years. Imo Sony and Nintendo consoles are just the best way to experience all different sorts of games. I've had a Wii and PS3 through the 7th Gen and I will have a Wii U and a PS4 throughout the 8th one.

Btw. I didn't get the Wii U in 2014. The only console which I got this year would be the Sega DC. Sometimes I just need a kick from the past

Agreed! I've always been playing Sony and Nintendo consoles ever since PS1 and N64, although I didn't really start gaming on the Nintendo side of things until the Wii.

Also, please show up for the MK7 tourny!

PS4 because of first party games and console 3rd party exclusives.

4 ≈ One

I bought a PS4 for solely two reasons, price and availability. If it wasn't for the high demand I would have waited, the low price coupled with free games made it more accessible than the XB1 for me as well.

In essence, It was Thanksgiving and I saw a Walmart ad in the paper that said they had XB1 and PS4 available for sale. I figured I could get an XB1 or Wii U at practically anytime, but if I didn't get a PS4, my chances till later on would be dismal. CIP the Walmart had 3 ps4 and 10-12 XB1s, and I was the first person in line for a 20+ person queue for PS4 so...

Exclusive didn't matter so much as the anticipated ones have only just recently started to come in.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Wii U for Nintendo games and at the end of the year a PS4.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert