By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After 4 months now- Which console do you own and why?

Which consoles are yours?

PS4 188 36.94%

Xbox One 33 6.48%

Wii U 162 31.83%

PS4+Xbox One+Wii U 14 2.75%

PS4+Wii U 71 13.95%

Xbox One+Wii U 15 2.95%

PS4+Xbox One 9 1.77%

OUYA+Xbox One 0 0%

OUYA+PS4 6 1.18%

all of them 9 1.77%

Total:507

ps4 + wii u

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

I was gonna make a thread saying "Wii U is more powerful than Xbox One" but I refrained.

Anyway, I told the Xbox One to turn to HBO and I touched the Wii U pad to turn to ESPN. The Wii U pad won out! More powerful indeed!!

Just a PS4 for now.

Would have an X1 as well if I could get one.

Can't seem to make the jump on to the WiiU, price is still quite high and I would be buying it for the Wii games not the WiiU games which means i need to buy Wii accessories increasing the cost even more! =O

oh and X hasn't released yet!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Wii U cause there are games there to play...
I expect to buy a PS4 by 2015 holyday, if the library gets some boost

Ps4 and wiiu. Got the ps4 simply because ms blew it with their initial bullshit, then with the price.

Around the Network

Got Xbox one first because theur first party launch titles liek forza, D3 , Ryse , KI and many mroe interested me alot plus the potential usage of Kinect with teh machine.

Got the ps4 , beause i had change left over from my trip back homean di am collector of consoles ,, odl and new hence it was a ncessary purchase ot jsut add it to my next gen collection :P

Einsam_Delphin said:
None of them right now, but I will be getting a Wii U in 75 days for obvious reasons, and I hope to get a PS4 by holiday 2015.

Obvious reasons?  That when you get out of jail/hospital?

Have a PS4 right now. Will get a X1 when a Mistwalker JRPG releases on it or when it gets a $100 price cut.

Xbox One, because I love Halo, Gears, and Titanfall while I also look forward to Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Fable Legends, and a bunch of other games.

PS4, because I love the JRPG's and the overall diversity of games you get.

I'll probably get a Wii U at some point in the future.

None of them

PS3 has more interesting games releasing then any of the 8th gen systems this year. So I'm sticking with that, working on some older games too. I do have a 3DS though, bought it last fall, love it.

---

P.S. I voted, but since you left me no choice I picked at random.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results