By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After 4 months now- Which console do you own and why?

Which consoles are yours?

PS4 188 36.94%

Xbox One 33 6.48%

Wii U 162 31.83%

PS4+Xbox One+Wii U 14 2.75%

PS4+Wii U 71 13.95%

Xbox One+Wii U 15 2.95%

PS4+Xbox One 9 1.77%

OUYA+Xbox One 0 0%

OUYA+PS4 6 1.18%

all of them 9 1.77%

Total:507
BeElite said:
Ps4 cause 4 is godly, X1 cause Forza and the Supra is godly thus i must play it for that and wiiu cause impulse buy bundle sale.

Still haven't tried the 1998 Supra RZ in Forza 5 the only Toyota I tried so far is the GT-ONE it would be nice if one of the two racing Supra's from Forza 4 would make it into 5 as DLC preferably the 2005 SuperFlo Supra even though a lot of people wouldn't like it since its not a car that wasn't in the game before.

Around the Network

I have a ps4 and wii u right now. Ill get the x1 probably before the year is over. I was tempted to get a titanfall bundle, but I was able to convince myself to wait.

As far as why I got the ps4 and wii u... They were new game systems... Thats about it....

Which console: WiiU
Why: MH3U

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I got a Wii U only. When you are an adult with 2 kids and mortgage you can only Choose one system to own until your kids are old enough to ask for a different system for Christmas/Birthday's. I chose the Wii U because at the time my oldest was 8, she likes playing games and the fact the game pad allows her to play a game while I watch My DOLPHINS or ATHLETICS play was the seller to me. I got my Wii U last May and have loved it ever since. The HD that are now in Mario games (CANT WAIT FOR MK8!!!!!!!)with the gamepad makes this the best of this Gen(360 last gen, PS2 the gen before last and then N64 IMO). Also My almost 3 year old (June 23rd) son Loves Mario and loves watching me play 3D World ( Tired of playing World 1-Level1 and World 2 -Level3lol) and NSMBU.

Wii U and 3DS, because I'm poor. I'll get PS4 eventually, and maybe Xbox. Backwards compatibility would make me get both faster, as I was even poorer in gen 7 and only had a Wii. I'll probably get a 360 before I get the new Xbox. I'll probably get PS4 one Final Fantasy comes out. As for Vita, probably eventually. It has enough good games now to warrant a purchase, but nothing that makes me need it immediately.

Around the Network
LiquorandGunFun said:
wiiu for mario kart and mario games. It doesnt look like zelda is for me this gen if its hyrule warriors.

xbo for their exclusives, like ryse, halo, & gears.

ps4 for multiplatforms and sony exclusives.

Hyrule warriors isn't the only Zelda this gen. Zelda U is in the works, and don't believe people that say it'll be on the next system like Twilight Princess was. It'll use the gamepad a lot, so it will have to be on Wii U. Expect it 2015.

PS4 - I trust Sony after three excellent generations of first and third party support. Obviously launch window takes a bit, but 2014 is starting to get going and excited by possibilities of the system with Infamous, Dynasty Warriors Xtreme Legends Complete Edition and MLB The Show 14 all coming soon to scratch distinct gaming itches.