By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After 4 months now- Which console do you own and why?

Which consoles are yours?

PS4 188 36.94%

Xbox One 33 6.48%

Wii U 162 31.83%

PS4+Xbox One+Wii U 14 2.75%

PS4+Wii U 71 13.95%

Xbox One+Wii U 15 2.95%

PS4+Xbox One 9 1.77%

OUYA+Xbox One 0 0%

OUYA+PS4 6 1.18%

all of them 9 1.77%

Total:507

PS4 for Infamous and Metal Gear V (Driveclub too, but is turning in the new last guardian D:). I will eventually get wii u for Smash and some other exclusives. If I have enough money and reasons, maaaaybe I can get a X1 in some years.

Around the Network

Don't know why my camera is squishing the images lately.  Or is this a VGChartz thing?

Do you think I, with the massive amount of Wii epic games, my current (and still expanding) wii u lineup, and my 3ds, and my PC has time for another console? I have a wedding in July! Ain't no one got time for others! lol

d21lewis said:

Rockin that original black 3ds just like me! Hurray for us early buyers! lol

Only PS4 so far for all the 3rd party games i want to play the best console versions of and of course Infamous this week.

Play Wii U in the office tho quite alot, Mario 3D world, 3 players is such a good laugh, i could see myself never getting a Wii U, because all the best games seem to be local co op and id rather just do that in lunch time fun than on my own at home.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
None of them right now, but I will be getting a Wii U in 75 days for obvious reasons, and I hope to get a PS4 by holiday 2015.

Obvious reasons?  That when you get out of jail/hospital?

No! When Mario Kart 8 releases of course!

I own both the X1 and PS4. X1 initially because of Ryse (now I am enjoying Titanfall. The PS4 because well, Playstation has the best diversity of exclusives and I am a graphics whore. PS4 has no games now, which lead to my X1 purchase, but I have faith in the brand that it will have more/better games than X1.

Thank you everybody! Now I got a lot of information. I'm sorry that I couldn't include all possible answers in the survey because of the limited answer possibilities. Soon I'd like to ask some other questions. Maybe you want to help me again. But still I'm interested in more answers if you want to say something

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

As a long time Playstation and Nintendo gamer (I own every previous console for both), I have a PS4 and WiiU because I enjoy the 1st and 2nd party games that are available. Yes I do play/buy multi-platform games and mostly on Playstation. I have played Killzone, NBA 2K14, Resogun, and Outlast on PS4; and Mario 3D World, NSMBU and NSLU, DKCTF, Batman AC, and Injustice for WiiU. All solid experiences.

Since last gen, I started PC gaming (casually) and I also buy multi-platform games for PC. With that said, I would buy an XOne for it's true only-on-XOne exclusives which don't really interest me much aside from Halo and Spark.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Where's the ps3 and xbox 360 option?