By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After 4 months now- Which console do you own and why?

Which consoles are yours?

PS4 188 36.94%

Xbox One 33 6.48%

Wii U 162 31.83%

PS4+Xbox One+Wii U 14 2.75%

PS4+Wii U 71 13.95%

Xbox One+Wii U 15 2.95%

PS4+Xbox One 9 1.77%

OUYA+Xbox One 0 0%

OUYA+PS4 6 1.18%

all of them 9 1.77%

Total:507
badgenome said:
None because no gaemz.

Me too!

Only I just bought a MSI R9 270 Graphics card. It should let me play most games at 60fps & 1080p.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
None because no gaemz.

But, but......Knack! :(

OT: I only have a Wii U right now, because I am a broke bastard. I do plan to get  a PS4 and a Xbox One by 2020 though.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Only PS4 :(

PS4 + WiiU.

I simply like Sony and Nintendo. WiiU has a few interesting first party games and PS4 will obviously have bunch of good games in the near future.

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

PS4 and Wii U.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Around the Network

3DS is the only next gen console I need!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

All of the big three. As of now, I'd say only the Wii U is worth it right now. The PS4 has great power and potential and the Xbox One has a lot of bells and whistles. All of them seem to have dropped some pretty great features from last gen which is kind of surprising and disappointing. All of them have features and capabilities that the others don't. The PS3 and 360 should be enough for 90% of the people out there as far as games are concerned. Gamechangers (Sorry but Titanfall ain't it in my opinion) should be coming soon.

Wii U:  Nintendo first party games. Metroid, Zelda, Punch Out, Donkey Kong, Super Mario, Fire Emblem and Smash Bros I can't live without. Monolith Soft "X" reminds me again why I made a awesome choice. Bayonetta 2 from a third party helps.

PS4 because the brand itself doesn't let you down instead of nintendo.

From the listed ones I actually only own an Ouya at the moment (I'm mostly using it for emulators).

I will buy a PS4 after the first price drop (or when there is a good deal somewhere), whenever that is. And I will consider the WiiU if I can get one for ~150€. But my main gaming system is my PC.

I voted PS4+Ouya, because I wanted to see the results.