Forums - Sales Discussion - Do you think that PS4 could reach 10m before X1 reaches 5m WW?

Will PS4 reach 10m before X1 reaches 5m world wide sales?

PS4 reaches 10m before X1 reaches 5m 114 32.02%

X1 reaches 5m before PS4 reaches 10m 190 53.37%

It will happen around the same time 52 14.61%

Total:356
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Yea but 5 million gap so early? The X1 has only 1.3 million to go vs ps4 has 3.9 million! Yea the ps4 is selling like crazy but when TitanFall comes out, I am sure the X1 will make it to 5 million than ps4 making it to 10 million

Yeah, if Titanfall really boosts the sales of X1 that MS hopes for, they could see a 1 million month. And then the gap to 5 million for X1 would be so narrow that the PS4 could perhaps only reach 8 or 9 million.

I feel more sure that X1 will reach 5m, but still not 100%. Will be interesting to see what InFamous can do for the PS4 sales and also how the available stock will be.

Around the Network

Not even close. I think it will be more like 7mil to 10mil or so.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Nem said:

Hell no, have u seen the latest NDP? X1 is competitive and thats without TitanFall and a price cut

yes, because US = the world. 

Oh wait... it doesnt.  

At the current rate, its entirely possible. It will also depend on announcements.

Yea but 5 million gap so early? The X1 has only 1.3 million to go vs ps4 has 3.9 million! Yea the ps4 is selling like crazy but when TitanFall comes out, I am sure the X1 will make it to 5 million than ps4 making it to 10 million

You know, you make it sound like Titanfall isn't also on the 360 and PC.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Nem said:

Oh wait... it doesnt.  

At the current rate, its entirely possible. It will also depend on announcements.

It is but I am sure something will be wrong with the 360 version like I have been hearing it might be 30 fps and etc and as for PC a) Origin and b) Not everyone likes playing on PC... That being said, I do understand paying $500 for TitanFall alone is a huge stretch but the xbox one is selling well none the less excluding the NDP numbers, TitanFall and Price Cut... Plus I am sure the only version MS is going to market is the X1 version or at least they are gonna do it the most

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

wangjingwanjia said:

Yeah, if Titanfall really boosts the sales of X1 that MS hopes for, they could see a 1 million month. And then the gap to 5 million for X1 would be so narrow that the PS4 could perhaps only reach 8 or 9 million.

I feel more sure that X1 will reach 5m, but still not 100%. Will be interesting to see what InFamous can do for the PS4 sales and also how the available stock will be.

how in the hell you see that happening ?

Around the Network

It is possible, but Sony must have a stream of triple A exclusives that show off next gen prowess that the xbox one does not.... otherwise theres no way in hell.. :)

OP is unrealistic. It doesn't look like the sales gap is decreasing, but a gap of 5 mill will take a lot more effort. We're talking spontaneous combustion chances that PS4 reaches 10 mil before XB1 gets to 5 mil

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Areym said:
Nem said:

Oh wait... it doesnt.  

It is but I am sure something will be wrong with the 360 version like I have been hearing it might be 30 fps and etc and as for PC a) Origin and b) Not everyone likes playing on PC... That being said, I do understand paying $500 for TitanFall alone is a huge stretch but the xbox one is selling well none the less excluding the NPD numbers, TitanFall and Price Cut... Plus I am sure the only version MS is going to market is the X1 version or at least they are gonna do it the most

Corrected

7/10 is my prediction.

No way! Xbox one reach 5 million fast thanks to titanfall bundle+ price cut boost PS4 will be on something like 7~7.5m(best case 8 million).