By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think about Titanfall's Metacritic score? (XOne)

Do you think the game deserves this score?

Yes 96 20.73%

No, it should've been lower 184 39.74%

No, it should've been higher 57 12.31%

I don't know because I h... 126 27.21%

Total:463

It's a great metacritic score. About as high as you could expect really.

Have MS/Respawn announced what the future of Titanfall is yet? Wasn't they supposed to say something at the launch event. Looked on tinternet but can't find anything.

Around the Network

A good, solid score. I'm looking forward to playing this!

Where is the option "I think it should be lower but I haven't played it yet"?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Pfft. It has 87 only because EA payed the reviewers.  It's a great score considering the lack of a campaign. Well done, Respawn.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Soonerman said:
Solid. This score will ensure that MS gets the rights to the game for the future and be an Xbox exclusive (I don't own a high graphics gaming PC and neither does like 99% of the PC owners population so don't even try to claim that is not really exclusive because it's on PC).

You don't actually believe this crap do you? The requirements for Titanfall are really low, most mid-ranged PCs should be able to play it without a hitch. It's not an exclusive game and no amount of nonsense is going to change that fact.

Around the Network

About what I thought it would be. Wasn't the 95 that many were hoping for, but solid.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

oniyide said:
Xenostar said:
Mystro-Sama said:
How could a limited multiplayer only game get a metascore in the 90s? Are you people high?

Let me introduce to a limited local multiplayer only game that gets a score in the 90's, coming out the same week, with fall in the title

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/towerfall-ascension

are they charging 60 bucks for it?

I hope not.

I assume your suggesting that price somehow affects score, which if true everything on Android would be 100/100 go go free to play!

And that philosphy would be even more confusing for titanfall, when half the players are getting it for free with there new console, is their version better?

Pretty high scores there. Agreed, if MS is smart they will moneyhat the franchise and dev team, this looks like they have a hit on their hands.

Soonerman said:
Solid. This score will ensure that MS gets the rights to the game for the future and be an Xbox exclusive (I don't own a high graphics gaming PC and neither does like 99% of the PC owners population so don't even try to claim that is not really exclusive because it's on PC).

u dont need a high end pc to lay titanfall with the xbones 720ish p...

Great reviews, but obviously not as high as many were hoping for. Seems to be a common theme with the next gen games thus far :/