By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think about Titanfall's Metacritic score? (XOne)

Do you think the game deserves this score?

Yes 96 20.73%

No, it should've been lower 184 39.74%

No, it should've been higher 57 12.31%

I don't know because I h... 126 27.21%

Total:463

Too high, should be 0.

Around the Network

its a very solid score.

Glad to see that all of the game of the generation nuisance is finally over

DanneSandin said:
why does hype = good score?!

have u seen GTA 5? NUFF SAID

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

FATALITY said:
DanneSandin said:
why does hype = good score?!

have u seen GTA 5? NUFF SAID

Oh, so you weren't around when Aliens: Colonial Marines got released? Hype=/=great score. Nuff said.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

It's excellent and above what I was expecting.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I don't care about scores, they are meaningless. I like a game or do not.

Soonerman said:
Solid. This score will ensure that MS gets the rights to the game for the future and be an Xbox exclusive (I don't own a high graphics gaming PC and neither does like 99% of the PC owners population so don't even try to claim that is not really exclusive because it's on PC).

HUH? how does this score mean EA and respawn will continue to lose millions by not having it on the biggest selling platform? it is only a matter of time before TF arrives on Playstation, it is not going to be the big dominant franchise MS expected.

Any facts proving 99% of Pc owners don't?? The requirements for TF are weak, many can easily play it on PC.

Soonerman said:
Solid. This score will ensure that MS gets the rights to the game for the future and be an Xbox exclusive (I don't own a high graphics gaming PC and neither does like 99% of the PC owners population so don't even try to claim that is not really exclusive because it's on PC).
Samus Aran said:

It's on 360. 

And the requirements aren't that high.  You don't need a high end PC to run Titanfall

Mystro-Sama said:
How could a limited multiplayer only game get a metascore in the 90s? Are you people high?

I actually think 'official', 'real', 'professional' reviewers NEED to give very hyped games a good score or else they'll spontaneousily get hate on them. More so than giving negative reviews.

I expected a bit higher, but 87 is great.