By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think about Titanfall's Metacritic score? (XOne)

Do you think the game deserves this score?

Yes 96 20.73%

No, it should've been lower 184 39.74%

No, it should've been higher 57 12.31%

I don't know because I h... 126 27.21%

Total:463
Soonerman said:
Solid. This score will ensure that MS gets the rights to the game for the future and be an Xbox exclusive (I don't own a high graphics gaming PC and neither does like 99% of the PC owners population so don't even try to claim that is not really exclusive because it's on PC).

Considering my 2011 designed laptop with a slightly below mid range integrated graphics card that cost under $400 in 2012 can run this game....

It's not really exclusive because it's on PC

Around the Network

Didn't expect the press to score this game so high. I thought gamers would greatly appreciate it but the lack of single player and not stellar graphics would turn off the press, glad I was wrong. Games don't have to sport incredible graphics to be great.

To those thinking that just because you have a PC you will play on it is kinda false. My PC is solely for work and small indy games here and there nothing more.

Xenostar said:
Mystro-Sama said:
How could a limited multiplayer only game get a metascore in the 90s? Are you people high?

Let me introduce to a limited local multiplayer only game that gets a score in the 90's, coming out the same week, with fall in the title

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/towerfall-ascension

are they charging 60 bucks for it?

Max King of the Wild said:
Uncharted with 66 reviewers at 88/100 was shit on by the xbox fans on this site. They said it wasnt triple A and lack of MP is a crime against humanity.

This. Too much hypocicy around here.

Reviews are kind of expected, but maybe a little higher than what I was predicting. It sounds like they did a solid job, but I don't see how it could have been much higher with this type of game.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Uncharted with 66 reviewers at 88/100 was shit on by the xbox fans on this site. They said it wasnt triple A and lack of MP is a crime against humanity.

And then came Halo 4... It's from both side, that's nothing new.

Don't get me wrong, IMO <= 80 is a great score.

Well people on the internet seem to feel its half a game, so anything above 50 is great.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Solid score. Exactly the range me and majority of Xbox fans predicted. Higher then KZ, BF, and COD so nothing to complain about here.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I give it 8/10, i laugh when i see these perfect or almost perfect scores. The game is fun, but there is definitely room for improvements it's by no means a perfect game.

I was expecting it to get 88 meta. So I think it's about right.
I'm expecting Infamous SS to get 82 meta.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website