By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do U think of the Wii U after reading this?......

Tagged games:

Kaizar said:

The Wii U sends the signal directly to the GamePad and it has almost no lag (less than usual televisions). It isn't designed to be used it in the entire house. It works with a very high bandwidth, the video stream that is sent to the GamePad has up to 40 Mbps and the audio is uncompressed.

I would love to use the GAmepad around the entire house??? Ins't this bad news???

Around the Network
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:

The Wii U sends the signal directly to the GamePad and it has almost no lag (less than usual televisions). It isn't designed to be used it in the entire house. It works with a very high bandwidth, the video stream that is sent to the GamePad has up to 40 Mbps and the audio is uncompressed.

I would love to use the GAmepad around the entire house??? Ins't this bad news???

But, then how can you play such games as Batman & ZombiU & Nintendo Land & etc. if you don't have the GamePad near the TV to interact & work with one another.

That is pretty awesome that it can actually be less ms between the pad and the console than playing the wiiu on a hdtv. Definitely going to be my first step into the 8th generation when I have a slightly less embarrassing backlog on my shelves.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:

But, then how can you play such games as Batman & ZombiU & Nintendo Land & etc. if you don't have the GamePad near the TV to interact & work with one another.

I want to watch NEtflix and play Earthbound from my bedroom:P

yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:

BuT that's what the 3DS XL is for.

Netflix & Hulu Plus has 3D streaming movies.which renders the GamePad & PS Vita & Smartphones & Tablets useless in this day in age where every single movie is in 3D from the Great Gatsby to Need for Speed, which I look forward to seeing March 14 in 3D.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:

Netflix & Hulu Plus has 3D streaming movies.which renders the GamePad & PS Vita & Smartphones & Tablets useless in this day in age where every single movie is in 3D from the Great Gatsby to Need for Speed, which I look forward to seeing March 14 in 3D.

I never turned on 3D on 3DS .... the 3D effect is barely noticable and 3D in general is a broken technology.... 3d on the 3ds is worsen by the fact that you have to sit like a robot and any slight movement will ruin the 3d effect.

Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:

Watching movies in 240p... that's ugly. I love stereoscopic movies, but if I have to chose between 3D and resolution, HD wins big time!

And Netflix & Hulu Plus offer 3D streaming, but not on every device... do they support it on the 3DS? Up to last year they didn't.  And no, in this day in age NOT every single movie is in 3D!

I............think the same thing I did before this kinda pointless post? That the GamePad rocks, and the Wii U is a fine system. It just needs more games, and it would be nice if the GamePad had a slightly farther range allowance from the system.

yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:

I never turned on 3D on 3DS .... the 3D effect is barely noticable and 3D in general is a broken technology.... 3d on the 3ds is worsen by the fact that you have to sit like a robot and any slight movement will ruin the 3d effect.

You can adjust the volume of 3D. And the newer the 3DS game the way more extreme the 3D effect is. Besides, the 3DS has way more better 3D then 3D Blu-Rays & Theaters. You have you have to keep it completely still if it's 30 inches away from you, otherwise you can move enough. In Star Fox 3D I use motion controls and moved a lot and didn't lose the 3D, and same goes for Mario Kart 7.

Conina said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:

Watching movies in 240p... that's ugly. I love stereoscopic movies, but if I have to chose between 3D and resolution, HD wins big time!

And Netflix & Hulu Plus offer 3D streaming, but not on every device... do they support it on the 3DS? Up to last year they didn't.  And no, in this day in age NOT every single movie is in 3D!

The Nintendo 3DS with the 3D On gives more clarity then 4K Hd and more anti-aliasing then 8K HD, as shown in all the 3D movie trailers when watched with the 3D On. Just look at Threediots videos with the 3D ON, and Son of a Pitch.

@bold

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173039

Thats just 2014 alone. And also, I did not mean that literally, LOL.