By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do U think of the Wii U after reading this?......

Tagged games:

Kaizar said:
FinalFantasyXIII said:
Very high bandwidth and no games is a bad combination?

What about:

ZombiU

Killer Freaks from Outer Space

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

X (XenoSomething)

Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei

Super Smash Bros. Four Wii U

Mario Kart 8

The only games I'm looking forward to on the other Home Consoles are:

Infamous Second Son

Halo 5

Well, that's my list for now. What's yours?

No need to damage control, bro. Everyone on this site is aware of those games. And seriously? Just Infamous and Halo? I think you're uninformed.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Kaizar said:
FinalFantasyXIII said:

What about:

ZombiU

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

X (XenoSomething)

Mario Kart 8

Infamous Second Son

Halo 5

Wow, i really like my wii u... But that is one of the weakest defenses i have seen.  3 average to mediocre games and 5 games that arent even out yet?  

As far as the op, i guess that is cool.  Doesnt really change any opinion as i think that is to be expected with the tablet integration... And it dang well better work awesome if it is going to take up the n bandwidth!

The Wii U has a seperate 5.3 GHz Wireless N chip just for the GamePad.

The other Wireless chip in the Wii U is a Wireless b/g/n for Wi-FI.

Mystro-Sama said:
Kaizar said:
FinalFantasyXIII said:

What about:

ZombiU

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

X (XenoSomething)

Mario Kart 8

Infamous Second Son

Halo 5

No need to damage control, bro. Everyone on this site is aware of those games. And seriously? Just Infamous and Halo? I think you're uninformed.

What other PS4 exclusives & ONE exclusives would you add?

They have to be exclusive. No multiplats.

I'm gonna get all 3 new Home Consoles anyway. But I'm not getting a PS Vita LOL but true.

I still got to get a 7th Gen HD console, because of NO Backwards Capability. At least I don't need to buy a Wii. I guess I buy a 360 to play the Halo games finally. So no PS3, which is ironic for me.

Still glad I didn't get a PSP, but almost did. And I know of a great PSP emulator for the 2 PSP games I have some interest in still.

Kaizar said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Kaizar said:
FinalFantasyXIII said:

What about:

ZombiU

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

X (XenoSomething)

Mario Kart 8

Infamous Second Son

Halo 5

What other PS4 exclusives & ONE exclusives would you add?

They have to be exclusive. No multiplats.

I'm gonna get all 3 new Home Consoles anyway. But I'm not getting a PS Vita LOL but true.

I still got to get a 7th Gen HD console, because of NO Backwards Capability. At least I don't need to buy a Wii. I guess I buy a 360 to play the Halo games finally. So no PS3, which is ironic for me.

Still glad I didn't get a PSP, but almost did. And I know of a great PSP emulator for the 2 PSP games I have some interest in still.

Really? cuz I'm sure you could name plenty of games NOT coming to Wii U that aren't exclusive.

Yeah, the latency is pretty good. But I still prefer PS4 + Vita. The latency there is also quite impressive amd on top of that, I can play every game on the go. On the Wii U you can only play games that don't use the Pad in any other way. No ZombiU on the go for example.

But the most important thing: Dem gamez. Playing Battlefield in the bathtube, at Starbuck's or even in the bus? That shit is seriously awesome. Playing Mario in your bedroom? That's nice and all but not earth shattering great. Also, I can do that with my 3DS.

Yeah, the streaming tech of the Wii U is better, no question. But who cares about tech? It's all about the games, right?

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

It doesn't work in the whole house, I go in the next room and the gamepad tells me I'm too far from the console.

Cool but it doesn't sound that impressive.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

This is known from the very begining.

I still think the WIi U is a doomed console.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

KingdomHeartsFan said:

It doesn't work in the whole house, I go in the next room and the gamepad tells me I'm too far from the console.

Exactly