By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do U think of the Wii U after reading this?......

Tagged games:

That's cool and all homie...but
Y'know...
Yeah.
Haha

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
If you build your house smart you can still take it to the toilet.

Problem is: if you began planning your house after the Wii U release... will the Wii U still be around if the house is ready to move in or is the Wii U successor already in its launch phase? ;)

i would have to say that my body is ready

Porcupine_I said:
If you build your house smart you can still take it to the toilet.

My entire house is a toilet. Easy solution.

Kaizar said:
gergroy said:
Kaizar said:
FinalFantasyXIII said:
Very high bandwidth and no games is a bad combination?

What about:

ZombiU

Killer Freaks from Outer Space

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

X (XenoSomething)

Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei

Super Smash Bros. Four Wii U

Mario Kart 8

The only games I'm looking forward to on the other Home Consoles are:

Infamous Second Son

Halo 5

Well, that's my list for now. What's yours?

Wow, i really like my wii u... But that is one of the weakest defenses i have seen.  3 average to mediocre games and 5 games that arent even out yet?  

As far as the op, i guess that is cool.  Doesnt really change any opinion as i think that is to be expected with the tablet integration... And it dang well better work awesome if it is going to take up the n bandwidth!

The Wii U has a seperate 5.3 GHz Wireless N chip just for the GamePad.

The other Wireless chip in the Wii U is a Wireless b/g/n for Wi-FI.

Actually, wii u only supports the 2.4 ghz frequency for wi fi.   Look it up if you want.  That was one of the more frustrating surprises when i bought the system.  I have a dual band router and it couldnt even detect the n network.  Wii u completly blocks it to keep the channel clear for the gamepad.

Around the Network

spam thread?

Kaizar said:
FinalFantasyXIII said:

What about:

ZombiU

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

X (XenoSomething)

Mario Kart 8

Infamous Second Son

Halo 5

Personally I'm watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006) followed by The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake (2003) just to get me pumped (lmao) for Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within/Psychobreak. Which I personally think is a better game than anything that will be released on the Wii U all this year.

Then we will get Gran Turismo 7 someday, Final Fantasy 15, A few Rockstar games, hopefully another title similar to The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeros and later The Phantom Pain, Infamous Second Son, Pier Solar HD PS4 or PS3 whichever is cheapest, The next MLB and PGA games with Move support, Batman Arkham Knight, Mighty Number 9,  Doom 4 to name a few I've heard about....

I wish the Wii U was successful, heck I wish the Dreamcast was... but it's just looking like that is a dream and not a reality. At least the Sega Dreamcast had more games, and better games than the Wii U has come up with in just about the same timeframe. Chew on that for a while.

That's good, I guess.

FinalFantasyXIII said:
Kaizar said:
FinalFantasyXIII said:

What about:

ZombiU

The Wonderful 101

Bayonetta 2

X (XenoSomething)

Mario Kart 8

Infamous Second Son

Halo 5

Personally I'm watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006) followed by The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake (2003) just to get me pumped (lmao) for Shinji Mikami's The Evil Within/Psychobreak. Which I personally think is a better game than anything that will be released on the Wii U all this year.

Then we will get Gran Turismo 7 someday, Final Fantasy 15, A few Rockstar games, hopefully another title similar to The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeros and later The Phantom Pain, Infamous Second Son, Pier Solar HD PS4 or PS3 whichever is cheapest, The next MLB and PGA games with Move support, Batman Arkham Knight, Mighty Number 9,  Doom 4 to name a few I've heard about....

I wish the Wii U was successful, heck I wish the Dreamcast was... but it's just looking like that is a dream and not a reality. At least the Sega Dreamcast had more games, and better games than the Wii U has come up with in just about the same timeframe. Chew on that for a while.

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to multiplatform games, like FF15 & Kingdom Hearts 3 & Batman Arkham Knight & Mighty No. 9. I think I might not be into Doom anymore, but we'll see. I also wish the Dreamcast was successful.

Have you heard of Rodea the Sky Soldier & King of Pirates & Zone of the Enders 3 & Youkai Watch?

I already knew 99% of that.