By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do U think of the Wii U after reading this?......

Tagged games:

Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:

The Wii U sends the signal directly to the GamePad and it has almost no lag (less than usual televisions). It isn't designed to be used it in the entire house. It works with a very high bandwidth, the video stream that is sent to the GamePad has up to 40 Mbps and the audio is uncompressed.

I would love to use the GAmepad around the entire house??? Ins't this bad news???

But, then how can you play such games as Batman & ZombiU & Nintendo Land & etc. if you don't have the GamePad near the TV to interact & work with one another.

I want to watch NEtflix and play Earthbound from my bedroom:P

BuT that's what the 3DS XL is for.

Netflix & Hulu Plus has 3D streaming movies.which renders the GamePad & PS Vita & Smartphones & Tablets useless in this day in age where every single movie is in 3D from the Great Gatsby to Need for Speed, which I look forward to seeing March 14 in 3D.

For the love of God will you do some fucking research for once rather than constantly posting false information. I'm not sure if you're just horribly misinformed or a compulsive liar but I've never seen anyone post so much bullshit in my life. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

The Wii U sends the signal directly to the GamePad and it has almost no lag (less than usual televisions). It isn't designed to be used it in the entire house. It works with a very high bandwidth, the video stream that is sent to the GamePad has up to 40 Mbps and the audio is uncompressed.

yes but how many GB/s does it offer?

If this is true, then perhaps they could use that bandwidth to strengthen the gpu.

MoHasanie said:
Cool but it doesn't sound that impressive.

This is because Nintendo's PR is shit. Imagine how Sony could make everyone want this, based on the promise of the technology alone.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Fusioncode said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:
Kaizar said:

I would love to use the GAmepad around the entire house??? Ins't this bad news???

But, then how can you play such games as Batman & ZombiU & Nintendo Land & etc. if you don't have the GamePad near the TV to interact & work with one another.

Netflix & Hulu Plus has 3D streaming movies.which renders the GamePad & PS Vita & Smartphones & Tablets useless in this day in age where every single movie is in 3D from the Great Gatsby to Need for Speed, which I look forward to seeing March 14 in 3D.

For the love of God will you do some fucking research for once rather than constantly posting false information. I'm not sure if you're just horribly misinformed or a compulsive liar but I've never seen anyone post so much bullshit in my life. 

Both Netflix & Hulu Plus do have 3D streaming. You can stream such crappy movies as Immortals in 3D or you can stream such good movies as Wreck it Ralph in 3D.

And just 2014 alone has tons of 3D movies:

http://gamrconnect.vgcahrtz.com/thread.php?id=173039

You didn't think I meant all movies literally? Did you?

Are you gonna see Need for Speed in 3D? Or Noah in 3D?

Kaizar said:

Both Netflix & Hulu Plus do have 3D streaming. You can stream such crappy movies as Immortals in 3D or you can stream such good movies as Wreck it Ralph in 3D.

Not what I was talking about.

And just 2014 alone has tons of 3D movies:

You said EVERY movie is in 3D nowadays. Which was completely wrong and not even close.

http://gamrconnect.vgcahrtz.com/thread.php?id=173039

You didn't think I meant all movies literally? Did you?

I don't know when to take you literally Kaizar. I remember you being convinced that the PS2 sold 150m units in 30 days.

Are you gonna see Need for Speed in 3D? Or Noah in 3D?

No, I hate 3D. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

The streaming technology behind the Wiiu controller is pretty cool.. just another reason which makes me sad about WiiU struggling. It has a lot of potential.

And it works well. I still don't know why it's referred to as an "expensive controller" though. There are $40 tablets on the market that are more technologically advanced than this thing.

I only watch 3D on my projector with Nvidia 3D Vision.

For the most part I have enjoyed Blade Runner, John Carter, Predator, Judge Dredd, The tiger scene in Life of Pi and the night scene, Avatar was ok in 3D, Transformers DoTM, Coraline, The Avengers...I'm much to picky but I would like more 3D movies. There have been some really great uses and some bad uses of its technology. It's kind of like a guitar, it all depends whose hands you put it in. ;)

The CGI/Pixar/kids movies in 3D are a joke though, they're not better in 3D imho which is strange they haven't made a good one yet imho...

Kaizar said:
Conina said:
Kaizar said:
yvanjean said:

Watching movies in 240p... that's ugly. I love stereoscopic movies, but if I have to chose between 3D and resolution, HD wins big time!

And Netflix & Hulu Plus offer 3D streaming, but not on every device... do they support it on the 3DS? Up to last year they didn't.  And no, in this day in age NOT every single movie is in 3D!

The Nintendo 3DS with the 3D On gives more clarity then 4K Hd and more anti-aliasing then 8K HD, as shown in all the 3D movie trailers when watched with the 3D On.

No! Nein! Non! Njet! And that's no matter of opinion. It is physical impossible to deliver more clarity on an display with 0.2 Mpixel (1x 800x240 or 2x 400x240) than on a display with 2 MPixel (1x 1920x1080 or 2x 960x1080) or with 8 MPixel (4K, 3840x2160) or with 32 MPixel (8K, 7680×4320). You should really get your eyes checked! I also doubt that you have even seen a 4K or 8K display yet. 

And you haven't answered the question: does the 3DS apps of Netflix or Hulu really support stereoscopic streaming on the Nintendo handheld? The Youtube app doesn't, I just tried it: http://www.youtube.com/user/Stereo3DMovies

These movie trailers can be watched in stereoscopic 3D on my PC, but the 3DS app shows them side-by-side. It's not enough that Netflix or Hulu have 3D content and that the 3DS has an autostereoscopic display... if the apps don't give the stereoscopic stream to the 3DS, it doesn't work!

The odds of me buying a Wii U alongside MK8's release have just gone up by 1%. Congratulations sir!