By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Console will be the first to hit 25million? [edit from 15m]

Domination Nation?

Wii U taking it back from... 32 9.91%

PS4 conquering more territories, taking names 276 85.45%

Xbone exploding with TITANFALL and Halo later 15 4.64%

Total:323

NES

Around the Network
leyendax69 said:

What I find funny, there are more people thinking wii u will be the first, instead of xbox one.

Smash Bros week will sell 15m WW in HW just you wait

PS4 obviously.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

ktay95 said:
leyendax69 said:

What I find funny, there are more people thinking wii u will be the first, instead of xbox one.

You're living in a world of lies, just like the guy in your avatar. Wake up!

leyendax69 said:
ktay95 said:
leyendax69 said:

You're living in a world of lies, just like the guy in your avatar. Wake up!

Cant just wake up, I have to beat some shitty game which involves talking to real people. I fucking hate real people

Around the Network

Once Mario Kart 8 releases the Wii U will sell 15 million. If it doesn't, whenever the next game releases, if it doesn't then, whenever the next game releases, if it doesn't then, whenever the next game releases, repeat.

kupomogli said:
Once Mario Kart 8 releases the Wii U will sell 15 million. If it doesn't, whenever the next game releases, if it doesn't then, whenever the next game releases, if it doesn't then, whenever the next game releases, repeat.

Everyone thinks a console will sell more when big games come out on it, people are acting like this is a new thing

no doubts: PS4

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Why isn't Vita an option? It's selling better than Wii U right now and has the biggest install base of all 4 of the nexgen sub 25M consoles.

PS4 is the sensible selection right now.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Unless Xbox One suddenly drops to 299 or something then it'll be the PS4 who reaches 25 million first and any subsequent figure. Wii U even with 3rd party support won't get to 25 million first.