Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Console will be the first to hit 25million? [edit from 15m]

Domination Nation?

Wii U taking it back from... 32 9.91%

PS4 conquering more territories, taking names 276 85.45%

Xbone exploding with TITANFALL and Halo later 15 4.64%

Total:323

PlayStation 4 without a doubt will hit 15 million first. It should hit it by the end of the year no problem. The Xbox One will get to 15 million second. With all the bundles Microsoft is trying to not fall to far behind the PS4, so I expect it to hit 15 million in the first half of 2015. The Wii U will hit 15 million third, but with current sales not until the end of 2015 at the earliest.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Titanfall will significantly boost Xbox and I would expect a price cut soon to keep the momentum.
But Xbox selling better won't stop PS4 from selling. So PS4 should get to 15m first easily.

Wii U I expect to be last to 15m.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

edit: now first to hit 25 million.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

So....the PS4 was killing the poll at 15m, so you had to change the metric to give the other consoles a chance? When the vast majority votes PS4 again, are we going to change the goal posts to 35m?

trixiemafia86 said:
edit: now first to hit 25 million.

It's waaaaay to early to tell at all for any of them, I think.

Around the Network

Wii U won't get to 25 million ever most likely, so you can count at least one of the three out.

Im gonna go with PS4. More games and quality exclusives on the pipeline. X1 could improve at E3, but PS would have to stop selling and making games for them to close the gap.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

mornelithe said:
So....the PS4 was killing the poll at 15m, so you had to change the metric to give the other consoles a chance? When the vast majority votes PS4 again, are we going to change the goal posts to 35m?

that is correct mate ;P

Smartest nam evila

ok, i might have to leave the goalpost here at 25 million since some believe wii u won't hit 25 million LT. But if you believe it would get past 25m, share ur thoughts and after this round i might raise the bar to 35 m.

Smartest nam evila

trixiemafia86 said:
mornelithe said:

that is correct mate ;P

Haha, ok, just making sure :)