By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - gamrConnect Pokemon League: Would Anyone Want to Play?

Tagged games:

So from what I've heard, NintendoPie (Fairy), Slarvax (Electric), and Slade6Alpha (Bug) are interested in becoming type masters.

Good to see that there's also a few folks interested in using their own teams to battle others. Hopefully this thing gains some traction, because it'd be awesome to do this!

Around the Network

tag

So people have battles here I see?

Also, I assume my place in this has gone due to my lateness to the thread. Much sadness is with the having :(

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Carl2291 said:
I just started Pokemon Y again a couple of night back.

I forgot how annoying it was to find/catch Abra on Route 5.

I'm in the same situation XD. I eventually gave up because I didn't find one for half an hour.

I might be a challenger if I actually finish the game again and train a good team.

Also, looking at this, did Radishhead ever actually battle anyone last time?

Around the Network

Is there a level cap or anything? I'd be interested in being a challenger but I need some details o.o

sundin13 said:
Is there a level cap or anything? I'd be interested in being a challenger but I need some details o.o

I think Level 50 makes sense, but obviously this is up the Smeags.

It was 50 before however, and it is in the NintenDomination Tourneys as well.

If I were to become a type master would I have to EV train and all that jazz? Just wondering how "serious" this would be.

Either way I'd like to be a Water master if it's not taken otherwise I'd want to be Ground.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

NintendoPie said:

*Looks at list carefully*

Seems like I could make a pretty good team. Do I really have to use a 6 number team, though? It's usually not mah thing.

Just so you know, if you choose to not have Mr Mime in your group... 

Youre a horrible person.

Conegamer said:
sundin13 said:

I think Level 50 makes sense, but obviously this is up the Smeags.

It was 50 before however, and it is in the NintenDomination Tourneys as well.

yeah, thats what I figured...unfortunately, all my good pokemon are above level 50 so I would have to make a whole new team.