By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - gamrConnect Pokemon League: Would Anyone Want to Play?

Tagged games:

sundin13 said:
Conegamer said:
sundin13 said:
Is there a level cap or anything? I'd be interested in being a challenger but I need some details o.o

I think Level 50 makes sense, but obviously this is up the Smeags.

It was 50 before however, and it is in the NintenDomination Tourneys as well.

yeah, thats what I figured...unfortunately, all my good pokemon are above level 50 so I would have to make a whole new team.

Pretty sure Pokemon who are over get adjusted down, so you shouldnt have to worry!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Splendid! I'd gladly be a challenger then! I can't guarantee I will put up a good fight (never played an actual person before) but I'll do my best!

Yup, Level 50 would be the cap and all Pokemon above that are adjusted down accordingly. ^_^

@BlowOverKing

You can put as much or as little time into EVs/IVs/Egg Hatching/Egg Moves/Etc. as you want to. It's all about what you want to accomplish and what sort of team you want. Let me know if you'd like to participate. :D

@ConeyG

No. No he didn't. >:(

Although as a former master yourself, you're always welcome to join.

Smeags said:
Yup, Level 50 would be the cap and all Pokemon above that are adjusted down accordingly. ^_^

@BlowOverKing

You can put as much or as little time into EVs/IVs/Egg Hatching/Egg Moves/Etc. as you want to. It's all about what you want to accomplish and what sort of team you want. Let me know if you'd like to participate. :D

@ConeyG

No. No he didn't. >:(

Although as a former master yourself, you're always welcome to join.

Alright then yeah I'd like to join. I'd prefer to be water but if it's taken then I'll be ground.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:

Alright then yeah I'd like to join. I'd prefer to be water but if it's taken then I'll be ground.

Congratulations then, and welcome BlowoverKing: Master of Water!

*applause*

I'll PM you later with details. :3

Around the Network

I need to train up my X/Y team for this :D Maybe I can actually battle someone this time x)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

If I was ever a type master then it would be Ice - best type ever :) - but we can't all be type masters :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Carl2291 said:

Just so you know, if you choose to not have Mr Mime in your group... 

Youre a horrible person.

I was planning on including him and naming him "Man Whore."

Do I still qualify?

I'd be interested in being a part time steel type master.

This sounds interesting! If I were to be a type master it'd obviously be water! Already have Greninja, Kingdra, Rotom, Ludicolo, and Starmie ready to go (though not all are IV bred), so it'd just be a matter of training up an Azumaril. Otherwise I could just be a challenger with my basic team!