By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sooo, I have $500 now, PS4 or Xbox One ?

Buy

PS4 504 75.34%

Xbox One 103 15.40%

WiiU ( I have it already) 60 8.97%

Total:667

Got both.

Don't waste your money on X1, inferior in every way. If you are a gamer then its not the console for you. Kinetic is a nice gimmick that gets old fast and does not work perfect 100% of the time so you'll tire of it and just use regular controls.

Ps4 offers better gaming in every way.

Around the Network

Three words:

Sony Worldwide Studios

Keep your $500. Unless inFamous or Titanfall is worth $500 (if you go Xbone, you'll be paying in the neighborhood of $600 when all is said and done), I say wait for a few more games.

AwakeandAlive said:

Come on guys ! Convince me ! I want hear your arguments

I DO NOTE CARE ABOUT THE $100 DIFFERENCE ! 

and the 720p vs 1080p Discussion is ridiculos 

EDIT: 

Okay you want it, you get it :) 

More Information about me :D 

- Infamous SS looks awesome, but I think I prefer Titanfall 

- No I have no PC or 360 

- I LOVE JRPGs 

- I looove KDH and Final Fantasy

- I have never played games like Halo or Uncharted, so I can not say which exclusives are better for me 

- I think Kinect is cool, but I have never used it xD 

- I have a WINDOWS PHONE XD ... thank you mum -.-

make up your own mind. why should anyone convince you? check out the displays at stores/find someone that has them and test them out,then make up your own mind. that's my advice.

Well, you first said that Titanfall appeals more to you than Second Son, so normally I would have said  Xbox One, but then you said that you love JRPGs.. I  personally think that waiting until 2015 is the best solution because both consoles will have  big libraries of games by then.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

PS4. Mainly because both systems will have the same titles so you might as well get the one that will play them the best.

And the 720p vs 1080p discussion is not "ridiculous". Only people trying the justify the weaker system keep spamming that. Don't buy into it.

Have a look at the exclusives and then make a decision based on that. Why do you need others to make the decision for you? You're basically igniting another PS vs Xbox debate.

cura said:
Have a look at the exclusives and then make a decision based on that. Why do you need others to make the decision for you? You're basically igniting another PS vs Xbox debate.

nothing is wrong asking for feedback, and using it to make his own decision.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Buy a PC, or upgrade in case you already have one, the games are cheaper, the online is free, you get indies, steam sales and great third party support.

Since you have no pc and like Titanfall i suggest you get a PC. For around $500 or so you can get a decent rig.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!