By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sooo, I have $500 now, PS4 or Xbox One ?

Buy

PS4 504 75.34%

Xbox One 103 15.40%

WiiU ( I have it already) 60 8.97%

Total:667

if you love an abundance of indies with only 2aaa mediocre titles with a third one coming up soon which is good then ps4 is your choice but i f you like a variety of AAA offerings then xbox one is your choice. I am with you ,, i don't care about res difference but for me xbox is a better machine especially in the controller department PS4 controller battery life only last a most 7 hours lol compared to 50 hours on xbox one.

Around the Network

I think taking into account your specific needs such as JRPGs. You should purchase a PS4. Xbox One will obtain some heavy hitters like FFXV but they aren't going to get the nitty gritty titles that will be sprinkled on top.

AwakeandAlive said:

- I LOVE JRPGs 

I think you have pretty much answered your own question with this one.

PS4 has better games, more games this year, higher rated, better controller, cheaper online, more exclusives this year, and better graphics. If this doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.

AwakeandAlive said:

Come on guys ! Convince me ! I want hear your arguments

I DO NOTE CARE ABOUT THE $100 DIFFERENCE ! 

and the 720p vs 1080p Discussion is ridiculos 

EDIT: 

Okay you want it, you get it :) 

More Information about me :D 

- Infamous SS looks awesome, but I think I prefer Titanfall 

- No I have no PC or 360 

- I LOVE JRPGs 

- I looove KDH and Final Fantasy

- I have never played games like Halo or Uncharted, so I can not say which exclusives are better for me 

- I think Kinect is cool, but I have never used it xD 

- I have a WINDOWS PHONE XD ... thank you mum -.-

On this website, you will be told PS4.

If you prefer the games on Xbox One, and have an interest in Kinect, go there.

At this point, but consoles have good-looking games coming out on a consistent basis for at least the next two years.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
AwakeandAlive said:

Come on guys ! Convince me ! I want hear your arguments

I DO NOTE CARE ABOUT THE $100 DIFFERENCE ! 

and the 720p vs 1080p Discussion is ridiculos 

EDIT: 

Okay you want it, you get it :) 

More Information about me :D 

- Infamous SS looks awesome, but I think I prefer Titanfall 

- No I have no PC or 360 

- I LOVE JRPGs 

- I looove KDH and Final Fantasy

- I have never played games like Halo or Uncharted, so I can not say which exclusives are better for me 

- I think Kinect is cool, but I have never used it xD 

- I have a WINDOWS PHONE XD ... thank you mum -.-

Ps4 is too mainstream. Just a joke, if you like Jrpgs then buy PS4, in the other hand if you have never tried Halo... Visit a friend that has it and give it a try or watch lots of gameplay on youtube. I recommend you Halo 3 or Reach and if you like them you will find yourself with an Xbox in home... Just like happened to me xd 

Also try Gears of War and if neither Halo or Gears convince you than PS4 is your console. 

I don't think you can afford X1 with just $500 unless you live in a state with no tax. Get the system who's exclusives appeal to you more.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

PC.

Matter of fact - save more and get a PC. Haha

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

Why do you need the internet to convince you....I never get these threads. Get what ever console you want if you can't decide buy them both.