By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sooo, I have $500 now, PS4 or Xbox One ?

Buy

PS4 504 75.34%

Xbox One 103 15.40%

WiiU ( I have it already) 60 8.97%

Total:667

sounds like x1 for you but you could always wait for the reviews for infamous and titanfall and decide then but you could get the x1/titanfall bundle and get the game free

Around the Network

Ps4 it's the only one you can afford of the two, people on the Internet don't know about taxes apparently. I get from this thread that gamers aren't so good with numbers.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

N*gga...whichever one your friends have - get that.
Beastfield 4 LYFEEEEEEEEEEEE

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

Buy 2 wiiU and give to some good friend(you know i'm your friend, rigth?:P)

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

AwakeandAlive said:

Come on guys ! Convince me ! I want hear your arguments

I DO NOTE CARE ABOUT THE $100 DIFFERENCE ! 

and the 720p vs 1080p Discussion is ridiculos 

EDIT: 

Okay you want it, you get it :) 

More Information about me :D 

- Infamous SS looks awesome, but I think I prefer Titanfall 

- No I have no PC or 360 

- I LOVE JRPGs 

- I looove KDH and Final Fantasy

- I have never played games like Halo or Uncharted, so I can not say which exclusives are better for me 

- I think Kinect is cool, but I have never used it xD 

- I have a WINDOWS PHONE XD ... thank you mum -.-

Around the Network

If you're living in the US or are very interested in a particular Xbox exclusive , you might consider buying a Xbox One.
For pretty much everyone else, the PS4 currently seems more interesting.

The PS4 is definitely more powerful and will thus deliver better graphics etc., but even if someone doesn't care about graphics at all, the PS4 will probably be the better choice for him. Why?

Simply because the PS4 is easily the best-selling next-gen console right now, by a huge margin. Game developers need to make money, so the decision what consoles they develop their games for heavily depends on the popularity/market share of the various consoles. So a console that dominates the market will naturally get the most and best games.

And of course, a console that doesn't sell well will be taken off market/replaced by a successor much earlier than a console that sells really well. The Wii U's lifespan for example will probably not be as long as that of the Wii.

Youre on a Sony dominated website so it is safe to say that is going to be the majority of your answers.

It depends on what you like though.

So far XBO has Killer Instinct, Forza 5, Ryse, Max The Curse of Brotherhood, project spark, Dead Rising 3, and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare.

It also has Sunset Overdrive, TitanFall, Halo, Fable, Quantum Break, Gears of War to be confirmed coming to it so far.

Ps4 has Killzone, Knack, Resogun, Outlast, and some older free to play games like Blacklight.

It also has Uncharted, infamous, Drive Club, and The Order confirmed so far.

Xbox One has the perk of having kinect and being a great multimedia hub. It is pretty cool controlling netflix without ever touching a button

PS4 has the perk of being a more powerful console

With all that said they both have perks, they both have some good exclusive libraries, and both looki like they have a promising future. You'll have to make the choice rather than listening to other people with biased mindsets.

Well considering you dont have enough for a XB1 with a battery pack, tax, Gold subsription and a game the obvious answer is a ps4 unless you just want a box to look at

If you like platformers, weird games, TPS, cinematic style games, like free games, and have symmetrical thumbs I'd go PS4

Unless you're REALLY into FPS or multiplayer in general that's the obvious choice. We know from the announced exclusives and the amount of first party studios that PS4 will have more first party support (20 exclusives with 12 new IP as opposed to Xbox's 15 exclusives with 8 new IP in the first year). Not to mention Sony just has more experienced studios that traditionally kick ass in a variety of ways which is why I buy Nintendo and Sony every gen.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

J_Allard said:

What is this from?