By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 will be the worst-selling Mario Kart ever. UPDATE: Nope, my prediction was wrong.

Worse than Super Cir-? oh.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
lucidium said:
Metroid33slayer said:
lucidium said:
Rogerioandrade said:

Wii u hardware sales aren't going to stay at 6 million indefinately, use your brain.

It's selling less than 6360 units a day, at this rate in a year the WiiU will be at 8 million, 5-6 million is still a 5-6 out of every 8 owners buying the game, which still isnt going to happen.

Like it or not, MK8 is going to struggle to reach 4m lifetime, you can spout any nonsense you want in retort of course, isn't going to change the reality of it.

I'll be sure to circle back and quote this convosation when the first months sales are in and predictably dissapointing, no doubt youIll play the " b b b but long legs" card, legs can only be as long as the body theyre attached to, and this body is sick and frail.

if history is repeated there will only be 1 MK on wiiU so the end of the year total hardly matters compared to wiiU's final LTD total.  ..and a high attach rate is pretty easy to imagine (again going via history with the gamecube) of maybe 30-50%.   so whatever super circut's total is (@wright, i hate you right now  :P) x2,.. is that a reasonable wiiU final LTD?   i dunno, VGCz games page isn't working for me right now.

I believe Super Circuit's sold around 5.5 million, so yeah, 50% attach rate and 12 million Wii U's sold is all MK8 needs!

Einsam_Delphin said:
kitler53 said:

if history is repeated there will only be 1 MK on wiiU so the end of the year total hardly matters compared to wiiU's final LTD total.  ..and a high attach rate is pretty easy to imagine (again going via history with the gamecube) of maybe 30-50%.   so whatever super circut's total is (@wright, i hate you right now  :P) x2,.. is that a reasonable wiiU final LTD?   i dunno, VGCz games page isn't working for me right now.

I believe Super Circuit's sold around 5.5 million, so yeah, 50% attach rate and 12 million Wii U's sold is all MK8 needs!

sounds reasonable to me.

Wright said:

I have what you could call, male intuition.

Does this mean your penis is talking to you?

Kongfucius said:
Wright said:

I have no sex, though. But I'm half male and half female.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Kongfucius said:
Wright said:

Cool.

(How do you pee?)

The Wii U would likely have to sell under 20 million units ever for that to happen. Sure, the Wii U is doing poorly, but is it doing THAT badly?

Love and tolerate.

Kongfucius said:
Wright said:
Kongfucius said:
Wright said:

Cool.

(How do you pee?)

I have no need for such humane, futile tasks.

Through the ass.

Wright said:
Kongfucius said:
Wright said:
Kongfucius said:
Wright said:

Cool.

(How do you pee?)

Through the ass.

Nice, but isn't aiming a problem?

Kongfucius said:
Wright said:

Through the ass.

Nice, but isn't aiming a problem?

I can always sit down, you know.