By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - titanfall or destiny?

which?

titanfall 69 17.34%

destiny 285 71.61%

both will suck hard 44 11.06%

Total:398

I love Bungie as a company because they made my all time favorite franchise. With that said I'm not really sure. It's hard to choose when there has been only so much information released about Destiny. Titanfall is looking like the ultimate multiplayer experience.

Has it been confirmed that Desiny has competitive multiplayer? If it does that will have a HUGE impact on which I favor.

Around the Network

Titanfall easily in reviews and in the long run also in sales when it becomes available on Playstation. Titanfall is a sensation unlike anything since Call of Duty Modurn Warfares in 2007.

Remember you read it hear first.

Destiny has a lot more riding on it with more work and world building and lots of money.

Destiny is built for the log haul while titanfall is built for the quick and fun short play, two different games all together but definetly destiny will be the bigger and longer lasting game.

Subjectively, I'd say Titanfall is a 1/10 for my tastes and Destiny is a 4/10 largely due to having a single player mode so I might get it for $5 in a bargain bin in 2017.

Objectively, I imagine both will score at least 80s and possibly low 90s with Titan Fall edging it due to releasing earlier. TitanFall - 92, Destiny - 88

On sales Destiny gets the edge as many have pointed out it will be available to far more gamers being a multi platform. Shot in the dark? Titanfall sells 2.5 million, Destiny sells 5 million.

well reversers in general hyped the shit out of titan fall. the metascore will probably be in the 90's or high 80's

Don't know anything about destiny but that it has potential.......it will obviously sell more. overall but probably less than titan fall on xbox.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

Destiny looks like it has a lot more potential, and a lot more original.

Gaming is saturated with shooters now, 1st and 3rd person. Love to see them both die.

Both as its good to be gamer :)

Goatseye said:
RPG lovers wishing lower FPS sales make me cringe. You're not gamers at all.

We play games too. So we're gamers.

OT: Destiny. I love these sci-fi shooters. (Most of the time)

Destiny. It's actually trying something new in the FPS genre, unlike TitanFall.