By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - titanfall or destiny?

which?

titanfall 69 17.34%

destiny 285 71.61%

both will suck hard 44 11.06%

Total:398

Destiny seems like the better game. sales, and gameplay.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I am really interested in destiny. It has single player and well as multiplayer elements too it. I like that it also has abilities and other light RPG elements and there is less emphasizes on competitive play and more on cooperative. That's as much as I know, i could be wrong about some that.

Either way, I will be buying destiny day one, more than likely.

inb4 "destiny winning cause titanfall is not on PS4"

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I won't lie, I've spent a couple of hours on the Destiny wiki a couple weeks ago and am on a bit of a hype train, so I'm biased, but Destiny is my choice, both as a game to play, as the better seller, no contest here and probably meta as well.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Destiny , obviously, it's like comparing a little arcade FPS with very few conent to a huge open world  and ambitious game,with obviously much much much much more content.

and Destiny seems unique, totally fresh and new.

and about evolve ? Nobody talk about evolve

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Tom3k said:
I opted for 3rd option, even though I don't agree with what it says (but due to lack of more accurate one..).

I think that both are overhyped. Titanfall due to being an XB kinda exclusive and Destiny due to not being exclusive and coming on PS platforms as well.

I'm not saying that games are "bad" or will be bad, or look like shit... But I am saying that they don't look like anything "special". After watching beta gameplay, Titanfall is COD with robots and dumb bots. So I guess for people that generally suck in FPS games, bots will give them opportunity to finally "own" someone. For people that actually enjoy a challenge and love to outsmart another human, sneaking behind him and snapping his neck, Titanfall will be boring. Destiny on other hand looks like Halo skin for Borderlands.

So... i think both will score above 80, and both will sell a lot. Thanks to hype.

...so basically nintendo games are the only immune games to overhype?

or If it is exclusive, then its overhyped. If it isn't, it's overhyped.

Around the Network

Destiny, easily. Neither for me, not really into online-only games...

Areym said:

And where exactly did I mention Nintendo or Nintendo games? Or what relevence to topic's Destiny or Titanfall has Nintendo anyway? Considering that neither game will be released on any Nintendo platform...

Tom3k said:
Areym said:

And where exactly did I mention Nintendo or Nintendo games? Or what relevence to topic's Destiny or Titanfall has Nintendo anyway? Considering that neither game will be released on any Nintendo platform...

Well, you basically stated that titanfall is overhyped because it is semi-exclusive to the Xbox consoles and destiny is overhyped because it is not exclusive and it is coming to PS platforms. The conclusion i drew was that to avoid getting overhyped was simply to just release on Wii U (nintendo) because if you are exclusive, you are gonna get overhyped and if your not exclusive, you are gonna be overhyped too...which means by releasing only on Wii U, you are exlucisve, thus will get overhyped but if you release on Wii U and another console, you are not exclusive so you will be overhyped.

...Your avatar is hot.

Wile I loved Titanfall (Beta) and will play this game like crazy in the coming months, I also have great faith in Destiny :) Destiny is multiplatform too so I believe Destiny will do better overall for this generation.