By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - titanfall or destiny?

which?

titanfall 69 17.34%

destiny 285 71.61%

both will suck hard 44 11.06%

Total:398

my only option will be Destiny (don't own a XB one and sadly i don't own a gaming PC either) and for me it looks like a more mature game for a more mature community where i fit better, but being published by Activision, makes me believe i will not like the DLC model...

so, still on the fence about it.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

Destiny has the handicap because of platforms. As far as mindshare is going in the past eight months or so Titanfall has dominated Destiny.

Both are FPS games, here's wishing to lower sales than gen7 and the decline of the genre! Find something new!

I'm far more interested in Destiny. It has an FPS WoW feel to it, which is intriguing. It seems to have depth, scope, and ambition. Titanfall looks like a fun twitch shooter but I'm not the kind of person to get immersed in that type of game for a long period of time. On the other hand, I spent years playing WoW.

I was also a mostly solo WoW player, outside of 40 person raids, so I'm not worried about that aspect, either.

As far as sales go, I expect Destiny to be the biggest new IP of the year.

RPG lovers wishing lower FPS sales make me cringe. You're not gamers at all.

Around the Network

Sales wise I think Destiny given Bungie's track record; they'll be able to bring in Halo fans as well as Playstation gamers who want a Bungie title.

Quality/Metacritic I think will be a toss up. Given Titanfall is multiplayer only, this may or may not hurt them in the reviews.

They'll both be great titles nonetheless.

Destiny will sell a lot more! I also think it will be more fun than Titanfall but Halo 5 will be better than both.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I am really excited for both.

Destiny will easily do better on the sales and content front, but I think both will score in the 90+ In reviews and the quality department.

I would say Titanfall, because Destiny is being published by activision and  I feel Bungie kinda dissed us fans

Destiny.