By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - titanfall or destiny?

which?

titanfall 69 17.34%

destiny 285 71.61%

both will suck hard 44 11.06%

Total:398

Destiny, because it hasn't been tainted by M$ presence in the gaming world, which they shouldn't belong in. Bungie broke away from their evil clutches and can innovate once again!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
cura said:
Destiny will have both better sales and meta score.

I'm personally looking for Destiny, and I generally don't like shooters. Hopefully it lives up to it's potential.

how will u like destiny if u dont like shooters ;(?!

ironmanDX said:
The Fury said:
Destiny will have single player, no?

Nope. Quite a different reception though....

I wonder why?

From what I've played, TitanFall. I'll probably like Destiny better though down the line. Meta? I don't think we've seen enough of either to judge that just yet.

Because Destiny offers a wide range of play. You can play alone if you wish or with a group of three. There is competitive multiplayer and even raids in the game. It's basically the next Borderlands but bigger in scope with the opportunity to meet other people randomly in the game and a better attempt at PvP. You can experience most of the game solo if you wish which works well for the single-player enthusiast. Titanfall is strictly a 6-v-6 match-based competitive multiplayer game. The closest you can get to a single-player story experience is the prologue and epilogue of a campaign multiplayer match. I hope this answers your question.

Saeko said:
Not sure, i don't like FPS anyway ^^

y not ?

The gameplay footage they showed at E3 will never sway Titanfall players into that boring fest.

Around the Network

Munkeh111 said:
The Fury said:
Destiny will have single player, no?

You can play single player in a "shared world experience" but they recommend a 3 man wolf pack I think. I will probably be trying to play it single player!

From all the beta hype around Titanfall, I think it will do pretty well meta-wise, but I think Destiny might have the edge because it seems a lot more ambitious. Personally I find Destiny much more interesting with its exploration and RPG aspects

Destiny will win the sales war unless Titanfall comes to PS4

Maybe i should reword that... Offline?

No singleplayer and tied to online connection will cost Titanfall. Sorry if anyone thinks that doesn't matter but I really think it will. I think there are non-gaming website informed consumers out there who will buy the game and expect things like that, and me annoyed when none of it is there.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-17-destiny-requires-an-internet-connection-to-work

Sorry!

jlmurph2 said:

Xbox is a predominately online console, it won't hurt those sales.

Cool, I'll let all those who don't pay for Gold know that their console is a useless piece of junk unless you pay more on top of buying it to begin with.

Munkeh111 said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-17-destiny-requires-an-internet-connection-to-work

Sorry!

And there goes my purchase.... maybe I'll buy it when it's £3 used for PS3 only.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
jlmurph2 said:

Xbox is a predominately online console, it won't hurt those sales.

Cool, I'll let all those who don't pay for Gold know that their console is a useless piece of junk unless you pay more on top of buying it to begin with.

lol you think they don't know that already?

I think Titanfall will outsell Destiny even though its not on all formats. Its only missing 1 format (Excluding WiiU because Destiny isn't coming out on WiiU either) and we are not sure if Destiny is coming to PC so technically they are both available on the same amount of formats.

Titanfall is going to attract the hardcore audience of FPS, and we all know how well CoD sells just on 1 console only. Destiny will sell as much as Borderlands I think. Don't forget Destiny will be coming out closer to Halo 5 and Halo is the king of these type of games. Good or Bad, Halo 5 will sell millions easy where as Destiny sits in the middle of Titanfall (Best multiplayer FPS) and Halo (Best Sci Fi FPS).

Azzanation said:
I think Titanfall will outsell Destiny even though its not on all formats. Its only missing 1 format (Excluding WiiU because Destiny isn't coming out on WiiU either) and we are not sure if Destiny is coming to PC so technically they are both available on the same amount of formats.

Destiny is coming to 4 formats (ps3,360,one and ps4.)

Titanfall 3 formats (360,one and pc)