By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - titanfall or destiny?

which?

titanfall 69 17.34%

destiny 285 71.61%

both will suck hard 44 11.06%

Total:398

I opted for 3rd option, even though I don't agree with what it says (but due to lack of more accurate one..).

I think that both are overhyped. Titanfall due to being an XB kinda exclusive and Destiny due to not being exclusive and coming on PS platforms as well.

I'm not saying that games are "bad" or will be bad, or look like shit... But I am saying that they don't look like anything "special". After watching beta gameplay, Titanfall is COD with robots and dumb bots. So I guess for people that generally suck in FPS games, bots will give them opportunity to finally "own" someone. For people that actually enjoy a challenge and love to outsmart another human, sneaking behind him and snapping his neck, Titanfall will be boring. Destiny on other hand looks like Halo skin for Borderlands.

So... i think both will score above 80, and both will sell a lot. Thanks to hype.

Around the Network

Destiny probably. It has a lot more potential.  As long as the balance doesn't suck and become way too easy like Borderlands did, it could be a great game.

Destiny will be with destiny, I guess. Looks promising to me. Above all a metascore 90+ and better sales obviously, being on all platforms.

Destiny has more potential, I'm just hoping the maps in Titanfall are substantially larger than what we got in the Beta.

Destiny on both, but i think titanfall is gonna be funnier (aint gonna play any of them though)

Around the Network

Titanfall is gonna be fun, but I think Destiny will be and sell better, even on XB1 alone.

Seihaku said:
Destiny has more potential, I'm just hoping the maps in Titanfall are substantially larger than what we got in the Beta.

I hope they aren't much bigger, if any. Fracture is huge for this type of game. In Hardpoint Domination, if your team only has the A location, it takes forever to spawn and reach A or B unless you have a Titan or a boost perk/card. Who knows what will happen in the other modes. Angel City is a lot smaller, but it's also a lot more cluttered. You can quickly get from A to B to C, but doing it quickly requires a lot of running out in the open where you'll easily get picked off. Titans have to move around buildings and stuff so it takes them longer too. Imho it's a great blend of size and design.

There are however, some interesting modes if you look at the names, and some of the Burn Cards. Idk what Uplink or Infiltration or whatever are, but maybe they are some sort of assault based game defending spots or home bases. I got a card that says it makes turrets ignore you. Says to me there will be some sort of defensive minded mode where your base has turrets. Maybe those maps will be bigger, who knows.

That's like choosing between boobs and asses. I just can't do it! D:

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

going of whats released so far destiny looks far better, Titanfall is fun but my god those bots ruin the game there so stupid and they time consume they need more players, I think 24 would be perfect for maps that size but maybe have a rule where there are only 6 titans allowed per team at a time

Destiny will have better sales and metacritic.