By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS V: Ground Zeroes Console Quality Comparison Video

I only saw one next gen version and 3 old gen

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:

The ps4 version looks amazing. The difference between 1080p and 720p is very clear on this game.

I am pretty sure it runs even lower than 720p at least on PS3. I mean its unusually blurry for 720p   might just be youtube tho. (but then why is the 360 version a bit sharper?)

Whatever looks great and Konami's engine is great  to bad it wasnt around a few years earlier.

PS4 clearly looks better.

^ What Noble said.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Dat Fox Engine

Around the Network

Xbox One version looks alarmingly similar to the last gen versions, which isn't a bad thing considering how well the last gen versions hold up.

PS4 is leagues above the others though, looks very nice.

Dynamic sky ! Better lighting ! Better framerate ! Much better resolution !

Yep, PS4 is what was the xbox to PS2, but with games

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ethomaz said:

I'm really excited to see a Wii U version of this game in the comparison... sad Konami decided not to make it

This post has been moderated by axumblade

Open letter to moderation team.

I don't like do created alt accounts to deal with these issues with the mod team (I did once just to talk with PM with the mod team) but sometimes you need to make drastic decisions to fight over the injustice installed over my person.

I was banned for this comment. I'm right now feeling stupid, idiot and a donkey because I can't understand why I was banned... first see the comments about this ban:

Trolling (This comment really was uncalled for. There was no reason to even bring the Wii U up in the thread. ) ~ axumblade

So my desire to see a Wii U version of the game banned me?

I really wish Konami didn't make the dumb decision to go to multiplatform without include the Wii U for today I can see a comparision between all the active consoles: PS4, Xbone, Wii U, 360 and PS3.

So my desire to see how the Wii U version of Ground Zeroes looks compared with the others version is a ban offence?

Call me idiot but didn't try to make fool of my face.

Have a nice day, ETHOMAZ.

You've probably spent more time browsing GAF for these pics and posting them here than it will take you to actually play and beat this game. Not a knock on you, but a knock on this game.

PS4 version is slightly sharper than the Xbone version which is slightly sharper than current gen versions but overall there doesn't seem to be much difference between any of them. Either an amazing job on current gen or a quick next gen port. I am thinking just non-optimized next gen port.

J_Allard said:
You've probably spent more time browsing GAF for these pics and posting them here than it will take you to actually play and beat this game. Not a knock on you, but a knock on this game.

The OP pics are mine... if you saw in GAF is because I posted them there... and I play games (A LOT).

I'm banned so I will logout now.